Warrenton, GA

Briarwood Academy 1

Posted February 06, 2010

Briarwood Academy 1

Posted November 11, 2008
I'm very concerned about the lack of diversity. Why doesn't the school, parents, and teachers encourage all students to attend this school?

Briarwood Academy 0

Posted September 04, 2008
I was in the public school system for 30+ years. I have now taught at Briarwood for three years. The major differences are: the vast majority of the student body is capable of learning at a normal grade level with many able to tackle the advanced courses. Many public schools don't have near the same percent at this level. Discipline at Briarwood is well-behaved with classes that allow the teacher to teach. From the headmaster to the principal to the teachers, all work to uplift students to their highest level of ability. Extracurricular activities are availble for almost any student.

Briarwood Academy 4

Posted May 30, 2007
My son attended Briarwood Academy when we moved from another area. It was the right move for him. The students, faculty, and administration welcomed him and made him so comfortable, even loved. What a positive experience for my son!

Posted September 04, 2006
Hi I'm Kayla Boatright and I used to go to that school I really miss it so..... much and now that I'm homeschooled I kinda miss my friends!~

Posted October 27, 2004
The administrators, faculty, and students at this school are truly a 'family.' It's nice to know that teachers care for children so much and are willing to go the extra mile for them. Discipline has never been a problem and my children feel safe and secure here. The extra-curricular activities, although limited, are very successful and participants are given full credit for their achievements (TV, radio, newspaper). This school is based on Christian principals but the religious aspect is not pushed on anyone, and patriotism means something here. I wish I had sent my children here from the time they entered Kindergarten. They were amazed at the difference between this school and the public schools in this county when they were able to start here.

Posted September 03, 2004
I graduated from here in 1987 and now my son goes here. I feel like that he is really learning alot and they really stress the importance of education here. They give alot of support to the students. Also parents are encouraged to be involved and they are. The low student/teacher ratio is a big plus. My child actually loves reading and loves to get good grades!

Briarwood Academy