Bad
Good

William Heights Elementary is #1 ! Take it from a Mom(& a G'ma)with 3 children that have been there. From special learning to advanced learning, from medical issues to special moment memories, with staff encouragement of participation by parents of academic, athletic, educational trips, & extracurricular activities and such huge academic achievement... it is very aparant this entire staff truly works as a team, loves their job, and these children...and works with you - as a parent. William Heights entire staff deserves our thanks for their dedication and service to these children. It is so wonderful to see these children arriving and departing from school daily with a smile on their face- actually enjoying school - to know they are in a safe and comfortable and fun environment for learning means the world and actually makes the best learning environment for the kids to be able to focus. Its no wonder academic levels are not only met but are exceeded. Thanks again to all the staff for making a difference !

I have a young one in fifth grade at Williams Heights and through out the years we have met outstanding teachers and students that we have come to know very well.This year the school has added a new club: Technology Club. Technology club is a great experience for kids to learn about the new technology in the world. This school is the best school in ware county. I'm surprised that they only have more than 400 students there! I think Williams Heights is the best place for 6-11 year olds.

Both of my children have attended WH since Kindergarten. Their staff, especially "Dr. B", are wonderful!! They go above and beyond for every student. We are proud to be apart of the learning experience here. My children exceed the state test scores every year and I know that that is due in part to the diligence of this school.

I have two children at Williams Heights and our experience has been wonderful. We moved here from North Georgia and have found the quality of education to be far superior here at Williams Heights. My kids have never been happier.

Williams Heights is an extraordinary school. It recently was awarded the prestigious Platinum School Award and was just named a 'No Excuses' school.' It has a diverse student body and excellent student achievment. The faculty and staff are professional and caring. This school offers many extra curricular activities that go beyond the regular classroom curriculum...a plus that many elementary schools do not offer. The gifted program is challenging and enriching. I wouldn't have my children at any other school, public or private. If you want a winning school with a consistent record of outstanding achievments, this is the school for your family!

Both of my children attend(ed) Williams Heights. The academics are great with strong teachers. Excellent extracurricular opportunities, including Academic Quiz Bowl, Georgia Quiz Bowl, Battle of the Books, Drama Club, Spanish Club, etc. There is a strong PTA organization, as well. Wonderful field trip opportunities - 4th grade trip to Atlanta, 5th grade field trip to Washington, DC. Additional enrichment activities and trips for gifted students.

Williams Height is an awesome school. With the exception of the coaching staff the staff is wonderful. Like I said the only problem I have is with the entire coaching staff. The rest of the staff are very helpful and Dr Brantley knows his students names! That says a lot for the him. The academic programs are great my child really enjoys his school! Parental involvement is encouraged at this school! I love that detail! You Go Williams Heights! Keep Up The Good Work!

My children have epecially loved attending Williams Heights Elementary. The teachers are great. The principal is wonderful. The Spanish classes and other extra activities have been terrific.

Williams Heights has been a big disappointment for our children. While many of the teachers are good, many show favoritism that mars a child's educational experience. I would not recommend this school to anyone who wants the best all round program for their family.

Last modified Williams Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.