Posted June 23, 2014
Center Elementary is the best school around here. My children are learning so much there. They love going to school every day. Everyone there is very nice

Posted May 22, 2014
Center Elementary is wonderful. My son is learning so much and is one of the best schools in this area.

Posted August 22, 2008
I absolutly love Center Elemantary! The teachers and staff are very helpful and friendly! They will go out of their way to help ever child achieve the best education. My child is currently a student there. Again, I love my school...Go Tigers!! Wendy Mitcham

Posted April 04, 2008

Posted June 23, 2005
I went to Center Elementary and it is a wonderful school!They are the best staff .....they will help with anything u are not doing good in. If I was requesting a school i would really request this one! Sincerely, Amber Williamson (former student)

Posted September 06, 2004
My 4 daughters attended Center Elementary School. This is an excellent school. These teachers always go the extra mile to assure that all children are given the opportunity to excell. Center Elementary is student/parent friendly and it is obvious how much the teachers and administrative staff care about their students. We will always owe a lot to Center Elementary for the part they have played in our childrens lives.

Center Elementary School
2114 Dorothy St, Waycross, GA  31501
Last modified Center Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Center Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top