Waycross, GA
Students enrolled: 1,627

Ware County High School 1

Posted August 12, 2011
I believe ware county was unfair to me as student, my learning experience was pitiful at best, discouraging at worse, the school has a weird program where even though you have minimum credits to be a senior or a junior if you lacked one two of three credits in math or English you were retained in the tenth grade, not only that I wasn't allowed to take the Georgia high school graduation test! because I lacked ONE MATH CREDIT! I was in tenth grade for TWO years until I got sick of it and switched to Tifton county high school this semester thanks alot ware county you nearly driven me to ruin my life.

Posted November 10, 2009
I have a child attending Ware County. She is in the honors programs and also involved in sports. I am very pleased with the teacher support as well as the administration support of the students. They are very concerned about the success of the kids and have made great strides in correcting some deficiencies that existed a few years ago. I am very satisfied with Ware County High School.

Ware County High School

Posted September 16, 2009
i came to ware county in my junior year from florida. as different looking and acting as i was when i walked into that school, everyone still treated me well and i made many friends on the very first day!!

Posted October 07, 2005
Ware county high is a very good school with excellent parent involvement. The sports programs, JROTC, and other extra curricular activities keep the students working together as a whole toward better futures. If you are considering sending your child to this school, please be an involved parent.

Posted August 23, 2004
It has a lot of extracurricular activities for students to get involved in, as well as a vast majority of class options.

Ware County High School
700 Victory Dr, Waycross, GA  31503
Last modified Ware County High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ware County High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top