Bad
Good

WCHS provides a plethora of opportunities for students to excel and develop both skills and academics. The administration is very responsive to student and parent concerns. In every area of academics, athletics, fine arts, and a host of extra curricular learning opportunities the motivating theme is student success.

I believe ware county was unfair to me as student, my learning experience was pitiful at best, discouraging at worse, the school has a weird program where even though you have minimum credits to be a senior or a junior if you lacked one two of three credits in math or English you were retained in the tenth grade, not only that I wasn't allowed to take the Georgia high school graduation test! because I lacked ONE MATH CREDIT! I was in tenth grade for TWO years until I got sick of it and switched to Tifton county high school this semester thanks alot ware county you nearly driven me to ruin my life.

I have a child attending Ware County. She is in the honors programs and also involved in sports. I am very pleased with the teacher support as well as the administration support of the students. They are very concerned about the success of the kids and have made great strides in correcting some deficiencies that existed a few years ago. I am very satisfied with Ware County High School.

i came to ware county in my junior year from florida. as different looking and acting as i was when i walked into that school, everyone still treated me well and i made many friends on the very first day!!

Last modified Ware County High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.