PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

This isn't just a school, it's a family. The teachers are very attentive to each child's development and have great relationships with the parents. There are about 10-12 children in each class which is perfect. Leadership is continually moving forward and looking for areas of improvement. They have interviewed their teachers to see if they have a Biblical world view and this can be seen in class. Christ isn't just presented in chapel, but during all subjects at some point as well as when teachers are instructing character. Our children have learned so very much and I'm particularly impressed with the methods used to teach reading. I have to admit, I think my 1st grader is a better speller than I am! The learning environment is rigorous, but the children have been taught to love learning and have a supportive environment. We have not been overwhelmed by homework so that my children are free to participate in extra curricular activities. My daughter has even been able to take music lessons once a week during school hours. I highly recommend this school if you are in the Waycross area! Your child's education and who they spend their day with is very important decision. There is no better decision than Southside Christian!

Great learning environment with small classes and supportive teachers. My son has been there for over a year now, and I couldn't be more pleased with the education he is receiving.

Great school with small classes and caring teachers.

One of the best options for this area!!! The teachers are caring and supportive. The classes are small enough that each child gets the attention he or she deserves. My son has been going to this school for over a year now, and I couldn't be more pleased with the education he's getting. My son loves going to school. That, alone, speaks volumes!

Last modified Southside Baptist Church & Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12