Blakeney Elementary School 5

Posted February 26, 2010
As a parent of a fourth grader, I love what my child's teacher is doing. She really keeps the communication going. I work alot and it is hard knowing what is going on at all times in my child's life. When he is having problems, Ms. Cope always lets me know. She also takes the time to share the positive things my child does in the classroom which is always a nice switch from the dreaded call from the school, and think, oh no what has he done now. She takes the time to call for the good times too. I love Ms. Cope and think she is a terrific teacher! My son really respects her.

Blakeney Elementary School 4

Posted April 10, 2006
To all staff and members of Blakeney Elementary I wish to say Thank You to you all for all you do for each and every child and parent that are apart of this estiblishment. This year was the frist here, coming from the Primary, which was also outstanding. We were somewhat concerned about the tranfering from second to third grade and a totally new enviorment. Our concerns were soon relaxed. At every activity , conference, phone call ,or conversation with any member of the school ,we have felt a high sence of concern and professional attitude towards ourselves and our childs learning and growing needs. We as a family have had another productive and pleasant school year.Thank you Mr. Roberts, Mrs. May ,and Mrs.Ports and Mrs. Dishman. Everyone have a peaceful summer.See you in August.God Bless from the Polk family.

Blakeney Elementary School
100 Olympic Dr, Waynesboro, GA  30830
Last modified Blakeney Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blakeney Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top