Posted October 22, 2012
My daughter Aaliyah has attended County Line Elementary since Kindergarden, she is now in the 5th grade. I think it is one of the Top Elementary schools in Georgia. The Teachers are the most caring,loving and concerned professional leaders out there. If I could increase their pay I would make that happen. They Love their jobs, you can see it and feel it. I wouldn't change anything from what my daughter has experienced, it's the best start of an education that one could every asked for.

County Line Elementary School 4

Posted August 21, 2012
My children Cassidy, and Courtney LOVE County Line. Courtney has made many good friends there. She constantly talks about Mrs. Sales. Her preschool teacher. Cassidy talks about her teacher. Mrs. Boyd, she said how she makes learning Extra Fun! This school is very amazing in learning. But the food choices are very poor. But ayways GO CRITTERS

Posted July 17, 2011
County Line Elementary is fabulous! Both of my children have attended and they have had such a wonderful educational experience. I also have the honor of working at the school, so I know what a qualified, caring, and dedicated staff we have. As a parent, I couldn't be more pleased!

Posted February 25, 2009
County Line is the best school! They have the most caring teachers I have ever known a school to have. The principal is always very involved in every activity at County Line. I had never known a principal as caring as Dr. Johnson, too bad he's retiring this year. We will miss him very much! I can not emphasize enough what a great school County Line is and its because of the great staff and the great leadership. I hope it countinues this way with the new principal.

Posted January 26, 2008
My son is in the second grade at County Line. This has been a wonderful school and we've had great teachers. The principal, Dr. Johnson seems very involved in the day to day operations and we always see him helping with dropoff or pickup and always at the events. The office staff are friendly and very helpful. My son loves going to school which is the true indicator of a successful school atmosphere. My biggest complaint, which is geared toward the district and not CLES specifically, is the 'new math' and the elimination of the advanced math classes. I also wish spanish language classes were offered. I do not think the test scores are a reflection of the true nature of this school. Our experience has been wonderfully positive.

Posted November 15, 2007
My son is currently in kindergarten and loves it. The school library and his music class are his favorites. The communication between parents and teachers via folders and e-mail is wonderful! The extra help he is receiving with his letter recognition is greatly appreciated. The school is very clean and beautiful!

County Line Elementary School 0

Posted November 15, 2007
I am the parent of twin boys and both were put into kindergarten this year at this school. One of my twins has Autism and was withdrawn from school by me. His typically developing brother has had a wonderful experience and wonderful teachers. Special education is severely insufficient.

Posted October 21, 2007
My sons began attending County Line this year, and we've been thrilled. Their teachers are incredible, and Dr. Johnson leads the school with passion and determination. We couldn't have hand-picked a better elementary school!

Posted June 07, 2007
My grandson is a Special Needs child,he has been at this school only a year.He has done better here.We love this school. Thank you so much

Posted September 20, 2006

County Line Elementary School
334 Rockwell Church Rd NW, Winder, GA  30680
Last modified County Line Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
County Line Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.