Winder, GA

Posted July 04, 2011
Only one word to describe. AMAZING! Our 2 girls have been attending here for the past 5 years. The small classroom sizes allows them to excel at their own pace and all of the teachers and staff have become like family. This school has been a true blessing to our family.

Posted March 05, 2010
This has been the best school for my daughter, not only is the education top notch, but the teachers are like a family and they are loving and truely care for the students.

Posted September 12, 2009
I couldn't have asked for a better school. My children are learning things at grade levels that exceed public schools expectations. As far as tuition this is the best priced private school I have yet to find anywhere in the metro area. A++++ for Westbrook!

Westbrook Academy 0

Posted May 19, 2009
Great school,great teachers,my son loves it and i love it too!

Westbrook Academy