Winston, GA

Mason Creek Elementary School 5

Posted February 14, 2015
My son is in his second year at Mason Creek Elementary and he loves his school. I, as a parent, love the fact the school goes up and beyond to ensure each child is safe by implementing a "lock down" school. No one can just walk in, they have to be let in by the office staff. Each time I have gone for any type of function, Mrs. French, the principal is always there to meet and greet the parents and address any of their concerns regarding their child's education. My son's teachers are all wonderful and they really care about the children and want to see them excel in all the learning aspects. My son loves all his classes, art, PE, computer lab, reading, math, science but his favorite is social studies. Mason Creek is a great school.

Mason Creek Elementary School 5

Posted April 04, 2014
Mason Creek Elementary is a great school for so many reasons. When you walk into the building, the first thing you see are pictures of student who excel in mathematics. That was my first impression. Meeting everyone from the principal to the media specialist to the cafeteria staff , I felt that children were their first priority. My son loves Mason Creek and so do I.

Mason Creek Elementary School
3400 Johnston Rd, Winston, GA  30187
Last modified Mason Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mason Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top