Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My girls have only gone to Mason Creek for one year so far. From the time that they started there, they have been shown nothing but love and kindness from the faculty and staff. They are challenged daily and always encouraged to do their best. They feel safe at school and know their their teachers and the administrators want what is best for them. I am so glad that we made the decision to put our girls here. We are super excited about another great year!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My daughters love their teachers! They encourage them to do their best and treat them with respect and love. It is very obvious that the staff of Mason Creek puts all children first! It is evident that they want what is best for each individual child!

My daughter absolutely LOVES Mason Creek. She was in kindergarten last year and would be thrilled if school would start back tomorrow. Her teachers and many other staff members have really made a huge impact on her life already. I can only imagine how much more she will enjoy and learn next year. I have complete faith in the teachers and staff member. I believe that each person in the building will care for/teach my child in my absence.

We live that the school is striving to become a STEM school!!! We live be that there is a robotics club, an all girl's coding club and lots of technology!!!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

The teachers can't possibly be effective when they have an administrator that is so negative. I haven't heard many positives about the teachers at the school, but I feel it is because of the micromanagement that appears to be occurring.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Fairness to all students should include a LEAST restrictive environment for ALL students. Honesty and integrity should start from the top down.

Mrs. French is only concerned about numbers and appearance. Best practices are NOT being used on a consistant basis and if you have a special needs child you better run FAST!

My son is in his second year at Mason Creek Elementary and he loves his school. I, as a parent, love the fact the school goes up and beyond to ensure each child is safe by implementing a "lock down" school. No one can just walk in, they have to be let in by the office staff. Each time I have gone for any type of function, Mrs. French, the principal is always there to meet and greet the parents and address any of their concerns regarding their child's education. My son's teachers are all wonderful and they really care about the children and want to see them excel in all the learning aspects. My son loves all his classes, art, PE, computer lab, reading, math, science but his favorite is social studies. Mason Creek is a great school.

Mason Creek Elementary is a great school for so many reasons. When you walk into the building, the first thing you see are pictures of student who excel in mathematics. That was my first impression. Meeting everyone from the principal to the media specialist to the cafeteria staff , I felt that children were their first priority. My son loves Mason Creek and so do I.

Last modified Mason Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.