Bad
Good

I went here all four of my kids went here I couldn't have ask for a better school for my kids to have attended

I have 2 girls going to this school now and I absolutely hate it. My older daughter came from another school making honor roll, perfect attendance, and great attitude for 3 years straight and now that she's at this school she has had several C's. I ask for a phone conference with her teacher and have yet to receive a phone call and we're mid year. My daughter also got hurt on the playground and lay there crying while her fellow students had to go inform the teacher because she was too busy talking on her cell phone to notice. My younger daughter's teacher isn't any better. She says my daughter doesn't like to interact or answer questions. Well one day my husband and I decided to visit and my daughter raised her hand to answer a question, once chosen the teacher walked off to the side to have a conversation with another child while my daughter was answering the question. By the time she came back the question was answered, but the teacher never heard any of it. I'll be glad when this school year is up, my children will not be returning to this school.

Great school, great teachers, great kids. School has teachers who have been teaching many years and are very competent and caring.

Winston has such a family-friendly atmosphere! Everyone is family at Winston! The love for children exudes from the pores of each and every staff member at WES. I am thankful that my children get to be a part of Winston Elementary School...The best elementary school in the county! I am truly blessed!

7 out of 10 is rediculous!! This is a 10+ out of 10 school! The children are incredible, the arts, music and P.E. are so far above the others that words cannot justify the experience your child will have. I have had three children go to this school and all are way above the 'norm' as far as other children I have met that I could not believe why anyone in this district would be crazy enough to send their child to a private school. Great school, great administration and above all else, wonderful teachers! You can't go wrong sending your children to this school.

May daughter was lucky enough to have have attended a wonderfull school her first two years of elementary. We were transfered away and I was told I was going to a good elementary school in southeast GA. But there is no place like Winston, were my daughter says they make learning fun. LOVE IT...

My kids first year at Wunston was last year. It turned out to be the best school that my kids had ever attended. My son had never gone through the experience of being taught by a male teacher and it was the best. Mr.Carruth was his teachear. My son enjoyed every moment of being in his class. I feel that sending your children to Winston is the best thing a parent can do.

Winston is a great place. Teachers set high standards for their students, the leadership is excellent, and parents are actively involved. I've been around many different schools and I am so happy that my children attend this way.

We've been at Winston Elementary for 2 years & love it! The teachers are wonderful & the principal is great...they are like one big family! They do a great teaching the kids and making it fun to learn.

I teach at Winston and could not imagine being in a better place. The teachers have high expectations for all students and the atmosphere is full of love and encouragement. I will be very sad when my son leaves this wonderful place! He has had six amazing teachers that have prepared him for middle school.

Last modified Winston Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.