Posted December 10, 2010
Great school, great teachers, great kids. School has teachers who have been teaching many years and are very competent and caring.

Posted September 17, 2009
Winston has such a family-friendly atmosphere! Everyone is family at Winston! The love for children exudes from the pores of each and every staff member at WES. I am thankful that my children get to be a part of Winston Elementary School...The best elementary school in the county! I am truly blessed!

Posted May 13, 2009
7 out of 10 is rediculous!! This is a 10+ out of 10 school! The children are incredible, the arts, music and P.E. are so far above the others that words cannot justify the experience your child will have. I have had three children go to this school and all are way above the 'norm' as far as other children I have met that I could not believe why anyone in this district would be crazy enough to send their child to a private school. Great school, great administration and above all else, wonderful teachers! You can't go wrong sending your children to this school.

Posted April 04, 2009

Posted October 19, 2008
May daughter was lucky enough to have have attended a wonderfull school her first two years of elementary. We were transfered away and I was told I was going to a good elementary school in southeast GA. But there is no place like Winston, were my daughter says they make learning fun. LOVE IT...

Posted August 28, 2008
My kids first year at Wunston was last year. It turned out to be the best school that my kids had ever attended. My son had never gone through the experience of being taught by a male teacher and it was the best. Mr.Carruth was his teachear. My son enjoyed every moment of being in his class. I feel that sending your children to Winston is the best thing a parent can do.

Posted June 29, 2008
Winston is a great place. Teachers set high standards for their students, the leadership is excellent, and parents are actively involved. I've been around many different schools and I am so happy that my children attend this way.

Posted May 29, 2008

Posted May 13, 2008
We've been at Winston Elementary for 2 years & love it! The teachers are wonderful & the principal is great...they are like one big family! They do a great teaching the kids and making it fun to learn.

Posted February 21, 2008

Winston Elementary School
7465 Highway 78, Winston, GA  30187
Last modified Winston Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Winston Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top