Woodstock, GA

Posted May 15, 2015
Having our daughter at Lyndon is like winning the lottery. She has been there 3 years and has maintained straight A's. She speaks and writes both Spanish and Chisnese. The staff and curriculum have surpassed our expectations. We are so proud to be part of the Lyndon family!

Posted March 22, 2015
We are so happy to be a part of the Lyndon family. I love the small class size where the teachers get to know the students on a personal level. I also love the safe environment. There are safety features built into the school that no other school has. We are known as those parents who are over the top and over protective . Trust me when I say we checked out all the other private schools, we certainly did our homework. We knew we made the right choice when our child went to school feeling a little under the weather and the Headmaster, Linda Murdock, took the time to check on her several times throughout the day. For a little cold. What other school does that? If you are looking for a school where your child will feel safe and loved, you will not find a better place than Lyndon Academy!

Posted March 18, 2015
Doing your homework when it comes to you child's education is very important. We did our homework so thoroughly that we should have received extra credit! I can say that by comparing curriculum and programs, there is not another school that compares to what Lyndon has to offer. Both of my children now attend Lyndon and I am astounded by what they are doing and the skills that they are exposed to on a daily basis. I could not be happier with our choice to attend Lyndon Academy and am looking forward to seeing my children graduate from this fabulous school in the future.

Posted March 18, 2015
It is very rare to be able to walk through the halls of a school and see nothing but smiles. At Lyndon, students are happy to be there, excited to be learning and sad when it is time to go home. Every teacher knows every child's name and every administrator can tell you something about each child. Teachers are respected and parents are welcomed from the moment they walk in the door. Security is of the utmost importance and safety always comes first. If you are looking for a school where your child will thrive, and that they look forward to attending each day, look no further. We are proud to say we are part of the Lyndon family.

Lyndon Academy 1

Posted March 16, 2015
In February, we posted an unfavorable review about Lyndon. In March, we received a "cease and desist" letter from Lyndon's attorney accusing us of libel and slander. We now retract and repudiate what was previously written. We have better things to do than to sit and monitor message boards and fight with attorneys. These, however, are indisputable facts - -Our child was at Lyndon for almost 2 years. -It was absolutely the worst school experience for our child. -The changes we have seen in our child since leaving Lyndon have been remarkable. -Our child is no longer stressed out due to classroom bullies, thus her mental and psychological state is so improved that it is noticeable to people outside of our immediate family. -Though already gifted academically while at Lyndon, our child is now thriving well beyond what we experienced at Lyndon. - Our child is now on track to be well ahead of peers. In our opinion, there are many other schools in the area where you will get better value for your money. We have researched and visited every private school in the area. I would challenge anyone to step back and see what you are getting compared to other private schools.

Posted March 14, 2015
Since the moment my family walked in the door at Lyndon Academy we have been nothing but pleased with all that the school offers. It was so comforting to see our child greeted by a new friend when we walked in the door. It made the transition a smooth process where they felt comforted and as though they belonged. After a day of screening our child spent the weekend talking with excitement about the school, their classes, new friends they met, and all of the teachers! Since then, we have been so grateful we have chosen to be a part of the Lyndon family. The attention to detail, the cleanliness, the comfort of knowing our child is treated with great care, the extra curricular activities, the focus on education, and the discipline to ensure a well rounded and strong environment are all part of the main focus of administration and teachers. So many times I hear parents whose children attend other schools say their child is not excited about school. On the contrary, the students at Lyndon are excited about being there and learning. We couldn't be more pleased with our experience and we are looking forward to the growth and many years ahead as a Lyndon family.

Posted March 10, 2015
I love the fact that my child has a team of at least 10 teachers and adults watching out for him at all times in a group of children that does not exceed 16 in a core academic class. They communicate with me regularly, and when I visit the children and professionals are so friendly and welcoming. I don t know where anyone could go to get a more advanced and well-rounded education. Lyndon goes above and beyond STEM, STEAM and IB programs. Over two-thirds of the children are eligible for Duke TIP. The environment inspires children to learn and takes them to another level.

Posted March 05, 2015
Amazing! This is my child first year attending Lyndon, he is currently in 8th grade and has shown so much growth academically and personally. He attended a decent middle school in the county but due to overcrowding and all the social issues we chose Lyndon. The teachers are beyond what I expected, they truly care. I love the fact that the staff contacts you to praise your child rather then only hearing from educationers when a problem needs to be addressed. He enjoys his classmates, teachers and the staff at Lyndon. I also feel good knowing that my child is not being exposed to the peer pressure and bullying that effects so many children, this is a safe environment for any child to build self esteem and get an amazing education as well. I am so excited to see what his future holds thanks to Lyndon Academy!!

Posted August 23, 2013
Lyndon Academy I am beyond words...Our daughter was in a Blue Ribbon Award school that was supposed to be the best in the area. Due to the over crowding and lack of security, I made the very tough decision to pay for her elementary education. We are only into the first month of school, and I can't believe the night and day transformation in her! The faculty and staff are incredible and the children are so engaged in learning. This was truly a God-send!

Posted August 10, 2013
I love the fact that at Lyndon my son changes classes. That way teachers are teaching what they love best AND he gets to start fresh with each and every class. It keeps both the teachers and the students more engaged and on their toes. Also, I think the tri-lingual approach to education starting in elementary school is not only unique to the local area but to Atlanta as a whole. It will be extremely beneficial for his future. The school is tough and does have a lot of homework, but it's done with a purpose, and his teachers care and push him to be the best he can be. I couldn't be more thrilled with this school and even though I'm zoned into the best public school in the county, we plan to stay at Lyndon throughout our son's academic career.

Lyndon Academy