Woodstock, GA
Before care: Yes

Posted August 23, 2013
Lyndon Academy I am beyond words...Our daughter was in a Blue Ribbon Award school that was supposed to be the best in the area. Due to the over crowding and lack of security, I made the very tough decision to pay for her elementary education. We are only into the first month of school, and I can't believe the night and day transformation in her! The faculty and staff are incredible and the children are so engaged in learning. This was truly a God-send!

Posted August 10, 2013
I love the fact that at Lyndon my son changes classes. That way teachers are teaching what they love best AND he gets to start fresh with each and every class. It keeps both the teachers and the students more engaged and on their toes. Also, I think the tri-lingual approach to education starting in elementary school is not only unique to the local area but to Atlanta as a whole. It will be extremely beneficial for his future. The school is tough and does have a lot of homework, but it's done with a purpose, and his teachers care and push him to be the best he can be. I couldn't be more thrilled with this school and even though I'm zoned into the best public school in the county, we plan to stay at Lyndon throughout our son's academic career.

Posted August 06, 2013
Lyndon Academy is the greatest private school! My daughter has attended Lyndon Academy since first grade and has been learning Spanish and Mandarin since day one. This school focuses on my child's future and is preparing her to be a successful, global, adult. I am so proud and confident that my daughter will have a successful future because of Lyndon Academy.

Posted August 05, 2013
There a several great things about Lyndon Academy - the staff, the facility and the leadership all excel. The friendliness and professionalism is felt as soon as you walk in the door. The children are taught respect and responsibility with a great twist of fun added. I'm not sure you could ask for a better place for a child to grow both academically and socially. We'll looking forward to another great school year!

Posted August 05, 2013
What I like about Lyndon Academy is that get better and better every year. And that is a good thing. The administration doesn't just come up with what works and stick with it forever. They are constantly reviewing the plans and improving on them. They get rid of what doesn't work and develop new plans as needed. They are very attentive to each child's individual needs. This is a big plus for our family.

Posted August 04, 2013
Lyndon Academy offers everything EVERY parent wants for their child(ren): small group instruction, attention to each child's needs, caring teachers, extra curricular activities, two foreign languages, an amazing art & music program, and a fantastic administration. My daughter is what you would consider an average student. . . she was getting lost in the shuffle in her public school because her needs just couldn't be met in a classroom of 32 fourth graders. Her self esteem was non-existent and she needed hours of assistance, learning what should have learned in the classroom, at home. Lyndon has been the saving grace in our family. . . we couldn't be happier. As far as what Lyndon Academy could improve upon.. . hmmmm. . . that's a tough one. If I think of something I'll come back and provide this info.

Posted August 03, 2013
Lyndon Academy has been the best choice we have made on behalf of our child's education. Our child comes home excited about her day and just loves going to school. The teachers and staff are priceless! Outstanding curriculum is down to a Science. We are so proud to say our child scored in the top 5% in the country on her SAT. Lyndon Academy is the BEST school and we look forward to many more years there. Thank you Lyndon!

Posted August 03, 2013
Lyndon Academy has been such a treasure. The curriculum is challenging and engaging. My son is learning all the basics plus has regular classes for Spanish and mandarin. The school's global approach is that the business world is a global environment. They don't learn to a test. They do learn the critical skill of test-taking. Wonderful music, art, and clubs as well. One thing I love is the lack of constant fundraising. The cost is the cost. You don't get hit with extras all year. Price covers everything. Staff is fantastic and deeply caring.

Posted August 03, 2013
Great educational philosophy, very reasonable expectations on homework time, very small classes, teachers have great attitudes. Would love for them to follow the public school district calendar for parental convenience, but they have great reasons for not doing so. I've seen my son's skills and confidence increase substantially since enrolling at Lyndon, and he loves it.

Posted August 02, 2013
Even though my daughter hasn't officially started her Junior Kindergarden year quite yet at Lyndon, I can't help but rave about the school. The communication between the staff & parents is top-notch & its wonderful to already know so many of the staff members by name thanks to the All-day visit my daughter got to do earlier in the year.

Lyndon Academy