Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Posted May 22, 2016
My daughter has been at LRES for almost 2 years and we love the school. She has had great teachers and the principal is great!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 04, 2016
Holy moly....LRE has the best group of teachers! All working to share their vast knowledge with students. Making learning fun! Some of our teachers even attended LRE as students and came back here to teach where the learning process started for them! Little River Elementary is an awesome place to learn and grow!

Posted May 04, 2016
Large school with small town feel! Great community! PTA is very involved and active. Administration and teachers are there for the students!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 08, 2015
Both my children are lucky to have had the same first grade teacher! You can tell she is surely there for each of her students! Truly caring, she even attends sports activities, ballet/gymnastic performances, and even some birthday parties she's invited too! Hoping my upcoming child can also be an AllStar!

Posted December 01, 2015
Little River Elementary School has been here for well over 30 years. The last six years we've enjoyed our new spacious building....but now have grown to over 1330 'Eagles'. Little River puts students first and we our so proud of our past as well as welcome our future 'LRE Eagles'.

Posted November 02, 2015
Office staff is incredible. As a parent, I have observed when parents are being told what they don't want to hear they are often very rude to office staff. It would be nice, if we could all remember they are only following the rules that have been given to them. I would like to thank the office staff for always being polite and helpful!!! My hat is off to you!!!

Little River Elementary School 3

Posted October 24, 2015
The school needs to focus less on fund raising and more on security. I don't think I have ever been asked for I.D. to check out my child. It shouldn't matter that I am a woman.

Posted October 13, 2015
My daughter is currently in kindergarten at LRE. So far we LOVE this school! They are teaching her so much! She is already reading sentences and 3 months ago she couldn't even tell me what sound a letter made! The teachers are very kind and Principal Kirby is AMAZING! He is ALWAYS visible, walks the halls, compliments the kid's good behavior and helps with carpool in the mornings! The only negative thing I have to say about this school is the front office staff is rude and not very helpful. They give you the impression that you are an annoyance and that they would rather not be where they are. My daughter's snack fell out of her backpack when she was getting in the car. I realized it about an hour after dropping her off and when I took it to the school they acted like I was asking them the commit murder when I asked if someone could take it to her... Overall I DEFINITELY recommend you let your child attend school here! We are moving out of state in a year and I am so devastated that she won't continue to go here :*(

Little River Elementary School 3

Posted September 01, 2015
The office staff couldn't be more rude and very hypocrite when they talk... they don't try to help you they just give you a flat answer "no"!!!

Posted August 10, 2015
I can't say enough great things about LRE! The principals, staff, teachers and PTA make this large school feel like family!!!! My children have received an excellent education and we have all made life long friends.

3170 Trickum Rd, Woodstock, GA  30188
Last modified Little River Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.