Posted October 21, 2014
Yes, it's a great school. Because my kids teacher are good, the way their teaching my kids, I like it very much

Little River Elementary School 1

Posted August 29, 2014
Just called this school to find out about enrollment and the receptionist did not help at all....RUDE I hope we didnt make a mistake moving to GA.

Little River Elementary School 1

Posted August 04, 2014
I hope I'm not jumping the gun but the first day of kindergarten was a nightmare. The parking lot volunteers/staff were rude. There was zero direction of where to go until someone would yell at you for apparently doing something wrong. The meet and greet was uninformative. I left feeling worse than when I arrived. The teachers/front office seem bothered and annoyed when you ask questions (asked maybe 4-5 questions and received rude, apathetic, short answers). I hope this was just my experience as it was a miserable one. I hope it gets better but if not...I will have to find a way to move schools as kindergarten is the starting point to a child's future. I am extremely disappointed in our entire experience so far. I was extremely optimistic about this school considering the other reviews... Hope our experience changes.

Posted April 27, 2014
Little River Elementary is the biggest in our county having 1335 students at present time! We are the Eagles~ and we soar higher!!! We pride ourselves in being a family type community!! Our Garden Club is a learning garden for the children! LRE is very anti~bully and all students take part in the program. We stress being kind to one another...have all become 'bucket fillers!!!!'.Accelerated Reading is another awesome programs that all join in!! LRE is more than just a school..WE ARE A FAMILY

Posted August 16, 2013
Little River Elementary is a wonderful school with a caring and dedicated staff. The school has created an excellent partnership with the families. There is great communication and many opportunities for families to get involved. We feel very thankful for all the hard work the LRE staff puts into making this such a great school for our kids! Our children feel loved and happy at LRE and they have learned so much from the quality instruction they've been given! We are so proud to call Little River Elementary our school!!

Posted August 11, 2013
Love Love Love this school. Every teacher my son has had so far has been amazing. They are extremely loving and giving and caring. Our students have the best test scores in the state due hugely by the teachers approach to teaching. Every student wants to do their best. I can't find one thing to complain about at this school!

Posted August 10, 2013
Little River Elementary School has been here for well over 30 years. The last six years we've enjoyed our new spacious building....but now have grown to over 1330 'Eagles'. Little River puts students first and we our so proud of our past as well as welcome our future 'LRE Eagles'.

Posted August 10, 2013
My son went to Little River E.S. for 1st through 5th grades, and my daughter has gone to this school since Kindergarten (now in 5th grade). The Principals, teachers, PTA, etc are wonderful! They truly care about each child education, and understand that some children learn differently than others & are willing to put in the extra time for those children! I truly do not have anything negative to say about this school!

Posted July 31, 2013
We moved over to Little River from one of the very top school districts in the state, where the focus seemed to be on test scores and test preparation...very little focus was placed on my kids and what they needed to thrive as individuals. It was the best move we could have made! The focus of this school is on individual student needs, and encouraging them to thrive. Victories are celebrated and failures are met with more encouragement towards success. Parent involvement is huge, social/student bonding opportunities abound. My kids are people, not just numbers, and that is priceless!

Little River Elementary School 4

Posted January 15, 2012
My son went here for 5th grade and my daughter has been here for k and 1st grade. My son had a pretty good experience except for one teacher who he considered to be very mean. After consulting with the wonderful counselor she made sure my son got out of that teachers class. Once that happened he was much happier. My daughter has loved the school! She has had wonderful teachers who are nurturing and who are great teachers. The school also offers great sports programs that both of my kids have taken advantage of and have loved them. The new principal is also a very nice man and is really involved with the kids. My daughter just loves going to school everyday! It's great!

Little River Elementary School
3170 Trickum Rd, Woodstock, GA  30188
Last modified Little River Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Little River Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top