Woodstock, GA
Students enrolled: 1,414

Posted April 17, 2015
Very supportive teachers. Focus on Science, maths and Social studies. My 3rd Grader loved the school.I would recommend this school

Little River Elementary School 4

Posted April 16, 2015
I have 2 kids at this school and 3 nephews. They have awesome teachers and a magnificent principal! I have never seen a more involved principal and you can see that he truly cares about the kids and what he does. He's outside with carpool every single morning and its always about, not locked in an office doing nothing. Its kept clean and the staff has always been helpful and kind to me.

Posted March 26, 2015
The first time I gave this school with the 5star, but right now, I'm feel this school the teacher is so horrible, the teacher doesn't care about their student. I'll always request for parent meeting, the teacher never respond my request. I'll hope if superintendent read it, please take action about this school teacher.

Little River Elementary School 2

Posted March 10, 2015
I feel this school focuses way too much on "size" and less on actual care and compassion. The office staff couldn't be more rude and very unapproachable, they almost go out of their way to ignore you. We are new here this year and come from a school where we knew everyone's name and they knew us, definitely not the case here, although I am very involved in my child's class and activities. its a shame kindness is not practiced and showed as example.
2 people found this helpful

Little River Elementary School 3

Posted March 06, 2015
I don't know if it's due to the size of the school or smallminded prejudice, but I have been treated with coldness and rudeness by staff here more than once. Sure, there are caring teachers and administrators, but I am not sure why people lack kindness. I grew up in a smaller town where warmth and kindness were more common. My child is learning alot here academically and there are plenty of great people, but I suspect that there is a sizeable part of the population with hatred towards people who "look different."

Posted August 29, 2014
Just called this school to find out about enrollment and the receptionist did not help at all....RUDE I hope we didnt make a mistake moving to GA.

Posted August 04, 2014
I hope I'm not jumping the gun but the first day of kindergarten was a nightmare. The parking lot volunteers/staff were rude. There was zero direction of where to go until someone would yell at you for apparently doing something wrong. The meet and greet was uninformative. I left feeling worse than when I arrived. The teachers/front office seem bothered and annoyed when you ask questions (asked maybe 4-5 questions and received rude, apathetic, short answers). I hope this was just my experience as it was a miserable one. I hope it gets better but if not...I will have to find a way to move schools as kindergarten is the starting point to a child's future. I am extremely disappointed in our entire experience so far. I was extremely optimistic about this school considering the other reviews... Hope our experience changes.

Posted April 27, 2014
Little River Elementary is the biggest in our county having 1335 students at present time! We are the Eagles~ and we soar higher!!! We pride ourselves in being a family type community!! Our Garden Club is a learning garden for the children! LRE is very anti~bully and all students take part in the program. We stress being kind to one another...have all become 'bucket fillers!!!!'.Accelerated Reading is another awesome programs that all join in!! LRE is more than just a school..WE ARE A FAMILY

Posted August 16, 2013
Little River Elementary is a wonderful school with a caring and dedicated staff. The school has created an excellent partnership with the families. There is great communication and many opportunities for families to get involved. We feel very thankful for all the hard work the LRE staff puts into making this such a great school for our kids! Our children feel loved and happy at LRE and they have learned so much from the quality instruction they've been given! We are so proud to call Little River Elementary our school!!

Posted August 11, 2013
Love Love Love this school. Every teacher my son has had so far has been amazing. They are extremely loving and giving and caring. Our students have the best test scores in the state due hugely by the teachers approach to teaching. Every student wants to do their best. I can't find one thing to complain about at this school!

Little River Elementary School
3170 Trickum Rd, Woodstock, GA  30188
Last modified Little River Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Little River Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top