Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Little River Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 08, 2015
Both my children are lucky to have had the same first grade teacher! You can tell she is surely there for each of her students! Truly caring, she even attends sports activities, ballet/gymnastic performances, and even some birthday parties she's invited too! Hoping my upcoming child can also be an AllStar!

Posted December 01, 2015
Little River Elementary School has been here for well over 30 years. The last six years we've enjoyed our new spacious building....but now have grown to over 1330 'Eagles'. Little River puts students first and we our so proud of our past as well as welcome our future 'LRE Eagles'.

Posted November 02, 2015
Office staff is incredible. As a parent, I have observed when parents are being told what they don't want to hear they are often very rude to office staff. It would be nice, if we could all remember they are only following the rules that have been given to them. I would like to thank the office staff for always being polite and helpful!!! My hat is off to you!!!

Little River Elementary School 3

Posted October 24, 2015
The school needs to focus less on fund raising and more on security. I don't think I have ever been asked for I.D. to check out my child. It shouldn't matter that I am a woman.

Posted October 13, 2015
My daughter is currently in kindergarten at LRE. So far we LOVE this school! They are teaching her so much! She is already reading sentences and 3 months ago she couldn't even tell me what sound a letter made! The teachers are very kind and Principal Kirby is AMAZING! He is ALWAYS visible, walks the halls, compliments the kid's good behavior and helps with carpool in the mornings! The only negative thing I have to say about this school is the front office staff is rude and not very helpful. They give you the impression that you are an annoyance and that they would rather not be where they are. My daughter's snack fell out of her backpack when she was getting in the car. I realized it about an hour after dropping her off and when I took it to the school they acted like I was asking them the commit murder when I asked if someone could take it to her... Overall I DEFINITELY recommend you let your child attend school here! We are moving out of state in a year and I am so devastated that she won't continue to go here :*(

Little River Elementary School 3

Posted September 01, 2015
The office staff couldn't be more rude and very hypocrite when they talk... they don't try to help you they just give you a flat answer "no"!!!

Posted August 10, 2015
I can't say enough great things about LRE! The principals, staff, teachers and PTA make this large school feel like family!!!! My children have received an excellent education and we have all made life long friends.

Posted May 18, 2015
I have a 5th grader who has been at LR since Kindergarten. I also have 2 other children at the school Overall we have had a great experience. My children have been appropriately challenged. When I have had questions and concerns, the administration has always quickly dealt with the problem. I feel that my kids are still allowed to be kids in an age where many school have unrealistic expectation on children. My kids have learned without feeling like they are pressured or stressed. I find it interesting that the 1 star reviews of LR are based on 1 teacher (every school has a bad apple in the bunch), 1 day at the school, and 1 phone call to the school. I would think no matter where you go there will be an occasional bad day.

Posted May 18, 2015
We love Little River! Great teachers and great staff! Fabulous PTA! We are so happy with Little River! It's truly amazing!

Posted May 18, 2015
I have 1st and 4th grader at LRE. We love our school. Do not be concerned about the size. It is big, but has a close knit family appeal. Great administration and teachers.

Little River Elementary School
3170 Trickum Rd, Woodstock, GA  30188
Last modified Little River Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Little River Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 54 reviews. Top