Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

The staff there is extremely rude,unhelpful, disrespectful.

We LOVE LRE! The teachers and administration are wonderful! My kids feel at home there and that's comforting.

My oldest daughter just finished Kindergarten here, and is already reading at a 1st grade level. The teachers and staff show a lot of care and attention to the kids, and the school is a safe place to learn.

My daughter has been at LRES for almost 2 years and we love the school. She has had great teachers and the principal is great!

Large school with small town feel! Great community! PTA is very involved and active. Administration and teachers are there for the students!

Little River Elementary School has been here for well over 30 years. The last six years we've enjoyed our new spacious building....but now have grown to over 1330 'Eagles'. Little River puts students first and we our so proud of our past as well as welcome our future 'LRE Eagles'.

Office staff is incredible. As a parent, I have observed when parents are being told what they don't want to hear they are often very rude to office staff. It would be nice, if we could all remember they are only following the rules that have been given to them. I would like to thank the office staff for always being polite and helpful!!! My hat is off to you!!!

The school needs to focus less on fund raising and more on security. I don't think I have ever been asked for I.D. to check out my child. It shouldn't matter that I am a woman.

My daughter is currently in kindergarten at LRE. So far we LOVE this school! They are teaching her so much! She is already reading sentences and 3 months ago she couldn't even tell me what sound a letter made! The teachers are very kind and Principal Kirby is AMAZING! He is ALWAYS visible, walks the halls, compliments the kid's good behavior and helps with carpool in the mornings! The only negative thing I have to say about this school is the front office staff is rude and not very helpful. They give you the impression that you are an annoyance and that they would rather not be where they are. My daughter's snack fell out of her backpack when she was getting in the car. I realized it about an hour after dropping her off and when I took it to the school they acted like I was asking them the commit murder when I asked if someone could take it to her... Overall I DEFINITELY recommend you let your child attend school here! We are moving out of state in a year and I am so devastated that she won't continue to go here :*(

The office staff couldn't be more rude and very hypocrite when they talk... they don't try to help you they just give you a flat answer "no"!!!

Last modified Little River Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.