Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Wrens Elementary School 4

Posted July 06, 2015
THIS SCHOOL HAS EMPOWER THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION FOR MY CHILDREN, THE TEACHERS, STAFF SHOWN SO MUCH CARE TOWARD EACH STUDENTS

Posted July 03, 2013
My children school is an excellent school. I love the principal, teachers and staff at this school. They make sure each child get the education they need in order to succeed to the next grade. My kids have learn much more than I could have ever ask for and the teachers wanted the parents to be involved by doing routine parent meetings, shows and writing in their agenda. The fun thing my kids really enjoyed was reading 15 minutes a day to reach the goal for their principal to kiss a pig at the end of the year...now they are continuing to read 15 minutes a day now in the summer. Thank you principals, teachers, and staff. My daughter would miss you dearly for she is going to the middle school; however, I get to get more years of experience from you due to my son going to the second grade. Keep up the wonderful work!

Posted October 10, 2005
I sent my child to Wrens during the last half of Kindergarten. We moved again before she went into 1st grade, and she is now in 2nd grade. We have never been to another school or had any better teachers than we did at Wrens. The whole atmosphere there is wonderful. If I could choose any school for my child to stay at on a permanent basis, it would be Wrens Elementary. her teacher, Mrs. Boatwright, was one of the better teachers that I have ever in my life had the chance to deal with it.

Posted January 03, 2005
I think this school is the greatest school I have ever sent my kids to.I went there,my 4 kids;Casey,Meagan,Nick,and Brian,my nieces and nephews;Priscilla,Brandon,and Cody,and it has great qualities.It is a clean,healthy,environment for any child.

Wrens Elementary School
1711 Ga Hwy 17 North, Wrens, GA  30833
(706) 547-2063
Last modified Wrens Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wrens Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top