Posted July 01, 2014
This school gave me a great experience in life. The teachers are willing to help 24/7, you'll learn a lot in academics. Although this is only my first year of this school, it has already made me feel close to it. There are also many extra-curricular activities that students can enjoy. I consider your child to attend to this school, not only you will learn many things, but you will get involved in projects, presentations, and much more.

Posted November 26, 2013
Aiea intermediate school is a great school because the faculty tries there best to help my child.

Posted May 31, 2012
Aiea Inter has many elective class choices--art (drawing & clay sculpting), home economics (sewing and cooking labs), media, computers (web and applications), graphic design, PE, theater which is taught by the Central District teacher of the year. It is great to see so many elective choices in this day and age of test, test, test. Language Arts and math classes are offered in both general ed and GT and those teachers are effective in serving this Title 1 population (40%+ are free-reduced lunch recipients). Aiea Inter has made Adequate Yearly Progress most years since NCLB began due to the visionary leadership of the Principal and endless dedication of the staff. Aiea Intermediate is a GREAT school.

Aiea Intermediate School 1

Posted March 15, 2011
I attended this school my 8th grade year. Being a military child I was one of the few white people there. I did not fit in at all and none of the teachers who saw that did anything to change that. I was so disappointed in the education I received and this year. I also did not learn near as much as the people in my old school did. Now I have to make up anything that my teachers did not teach to catch up at my new school. I was a very smart child too, I had a 4.0 so it's not like this was my fault, it is a poor school.

Posted July 21, 2009

Aiea Intermediate School 4

Posted May 28, 2009
My son has been active in the media dept and seems to enjoy school. That is a big deal with a 7 th grader!

Aiea Intermediate School 0

Posted April 17, 2009
Very good school. Principal has the most integrity as an educationist. He is dedicated to the students, fully participated in activties. Teachers work very hard to strive the best for the students. My two children have excelled so much at the school.

Posted April 11, 2009
i love this school!!:) this school is so awesome! its a great school.And it has a smart educatation.

Aiea Intermediate School 0

Posted April 10, 2008
Has a lot to offer. Very good school.

Aiea Intermediate School 1

Posted March 04, 2008

Aiea Intermediate School
99600 Kulawea St, Aiea, HI  96701
Last modified Aiea Intermediate School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aiea Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.