PK-6 & Ungraded
Aiea, HI

Aiea Elementary School 5

Posted April 14, 2014
My kids love this school and hate to move. We are a military family but local born in Hawaii from the outer islands. As a parent, I had no issues with the staff. The teachers ensured they kept my kids challenged and recognized additional opportunities for all three of them. My son attended from K-6, my other son K-1, and my only daughter K. All three had the same K teacher. Although we moved from Aiea to Pearl City, we still had our kids attend Aiea Elementary. No complaints and bottom line, they grew academically and the kids loved it. We have moved again and unfortunately the commute will override next year's enrollment. The staff is still helpful with us finding a good school for the kids. As a parent that's all we ask.

Aiea Elementary School
99370 Moanalua Rd, Aiea, HI  96701
Last modified Aiea Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aiea Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top