Bad
Good

If you are looking for a Christ center environment for your child, you have found a great school. My children have been coming here for 2 years and they love it. As far as academics, I think is good but still a little too layback for me. My children are doing great and I will definetely keep them here as long as I am in the Island. The only downsize that I see is that there is not many extracurricular activities for elementary grades. I believe secondary do have activities. Staff is nice and overall a family like environment.

My children have attended the preschool for a total of 2 years and have in both classrooms between the two of them. I have truly never seen a staff who cares about children so individually and deeply. My son had a difficult time leaving me, but the patience and personal care they gave transformed him into an outgoing confident kid. They have an emphasis in the things of God as well as teaching how to treat others. Both of my children could recite and understand the gospel better than most adults by age 4. Ms. Susie and ms. Perla know each child individually and care for them as their own. I would give this school 10 stars if I could.

This is a great school for your children to learn and grow in the Lord. The faculty there are very nice and love the Lord. This school will give your student the Christian environment and teaching that they need to live for Christ. Having your child attend this school will help them get closer to God and learn more about Him. >.<

Last modified Calvary Chapel Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-7