Ewa Beach Elementary School 3

Posted May 08, 2014
This school is ok. While there is emphasis on academics, there is no emphasis on building character. My son was bullied and although it was brought to the teacher's attention as well as the principal and VP, nothing was done until middle if the school year. If I could get a geographic exception I would send my son to another school.

Ewa Beach Elementary School 4

Posted November 13, 2010
This school is ok. They have a very good principal, vice principal and support staff. The school was designated a Blue Ribbon school last year and this shows their dedication to improving the quality of education here as well as increasing overall test scores. The one downside to this school is it's lack of resources for the students. They really need a playground and more books and enrichment materials in the classrooms. So far it seems they try to have quite a few fundraisers, but this school is still so lacking compared to other schools our kids have attended. I haven't seen a lot of parent involvement either which is a shame.

Posted July 07, 2010
Although Ewa Beach Elementary School is an older school without all the luxuries of a newly built school, it still provides the foundation of a quality education. The teachers are great and principal Kobayashi really cares. I am proud to say that my two children are students at Ewa Beach Elementary School.

Posted May 25, 2010
The principal, Ms. Kobayashi is a great leader with a great staff. She cares about our children and it shows. The registrar is an awesome, knowledgable and very overworked woman. The teachers are great. My experience with Ewa Beach Elementary is an awesome one. My child has learned so much, made a bunch of friends, and respects his teachers. Highly recommended!

Posted March 05, 2010

Posted January 13, 2009

Ewa Beach Elementary School 4

Posted December 15, 2008
I love the education my children are gaining at this school. The only down fall is this school lack extra activities like may day or christmas show ,they also should welcome parents in to the school for activities. It's important for parents to feel the feeling of pride about our childs hard work.

Ewa Beach Elementary School 1

Posted September 27, 2007

Posted December 15, 2006

Posted November 12, 2006
I have 2 children in Ewa Beach Elementary and we are very pleased with the education they are getting. The teachers are outcomes driven, and seem to really care that the kids learn. The only complaint we have is the lack of air conditioning!

Ewa Beach Elementary School
91740 Papipi Rd, Ewa Beach, HI  96706
Last modified Ewa Beach Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ewa Beach Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.