K-8|Private

Bad
Good

All five of my children went to OLPH school. They all excelled in High School. This is a great school where your child can learn academicly as well as spritualy. Teachers not affraid to challange students to be the best they can be. Best school in Ewa Beach.

my daughter has learned a lot & improve so much since day one. we are going on 3 years now

It's a great school to place your children in if you are looking for a school that teaches christian values and academics at the same time.

My son scored 2148 on his SSAT in November. He has been attending OLPH since Kindergarten and will be graduating this year. We are grateful for the teachers and the principal who helped him throughout the years.

I can honestly say that many things are lacking in this school. First and biggest thing is the lack of approachability of the principal. Most parents are afraid to approach her and tell her what they really think because of the fear of offending a religious. Most texts are old, some even 20 years old! Many of the computers used at the school are extremely old, most are obsolete. Athletic program is incredibly weak, due to a lack of appropriate coaching in all sports as well as a lack of support from admin. Another thing that occurs often is impromptu school gatherings called by the principal which cuts into instruction time. PE classes should be held at appropriate times during the day depending on the age of the class. Discipline is sketchy at best, minor infractions get major consequences and vice versa.

I graduated from OLPH a few years ago, and I can honestly tell you that OLPH is not a very good school. Maybe now it is different, but I cannot be too sure. When I was there, the teachers were nice; however, their teaching methods were not great. When I went into a public high school (not Campbell), I struggled during the first semester; I did not know how to write a well-written research essay, even when I graduated OLPH as a salutatorian. My younger sister also attended OLPH, but when I went to high school, she transfered to another Catholic-private school; she said that OLPH did not prepare her for anything. Some teachers at OLPH should learn how to teach their material. Even though this school is Catholic, there should be more time with subjects rather than religion.

there are not one-to-one with their students

My child went to this school and the one thing I love about is the morals it teaches, however the school is not prepared to help a child that really needs to be pushed or tutored. It is good for the smart kids who excel but not a good school that helps kids get buy, they pretty much expect the parent to teach the child at home. I

Excellent school. Very supportive staff ever willing to listen to parents. Highly recommended to all parents.

I have went to this school for 9 years and i loved it!! it was awesome! This school has been my whole life..It provides everything for you..it's totally awesome..when you come from a Public School, you'll think it is the most boringist school ever because it's too small and the principle is very strict but she does it to make us realize what we have done good and what we have done bad..It's a really small school but you learn to live with it in hope, happiness, adn fun..

Last modified Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School is a Private school that serves grades K-8