Posted September 07, 2013
A great school with a solid, Biblical foundation for young people. Not a perfect place but a place where they are loved.

Friendship Christian Schools 2

Posted February 14, 2013
The aBeka curriculum is solid. However, the fundamental, intolerant views of this school far outweigh the benefits of the curriculum. There are other versions of scripture besides the 1611 KJV that should be acceptable. If the Word is not relevant and understandable for our keiki, how can they apply it? Some of their discipline in the older grades borders on abusive. They are very legalistic and lacking in love.

Posted January 14, 2012
Friendship Christians Schools is the school for you if you want your schold growing up in a good Godly atmosphere. You can't find the kind of spirit anywhere else that Friendship has. If you want your child to grow up to be a Great Christian Friendshi is the place. Also sorry to all the parents who have problems with friendship but if your gonna get mad get mad at God and if your gonna complain about the rules or teachers complain to God and tell Him He made a mistake because every rule and teacher was placed there by God. And although Friendship teaches your child what to do to be a good godly Christian as a parent it is also your job to train your child up in good godly doctrines to like treat women with respect, don't hit girls, and if she's not yours don't touch/kiss her. Friendship Christian Schools can only bring your child so far because your child is only at school for six hours a day the rest is up to you. Friendship is the place to be for anyone who is serious about having a walk with God and raising there child with that same goal in mind

Friendship Christian Schools 1

Posted June 12, 2011
Very small school and the favoritism and preferential treatment given to students whose parents are more actively involved in the church is apparent from day one. There are a couple of good teachers at the school, but there are teachers that are using the internet for personal use during actual class time. My son and his girlfriend (age 14) were reprimanded by the asst. pastor, principal of the school, for kissing at a movie theater. The principal, asst. pastor of the church, said that kissing is a worse crime than lying. If you're not in the clique, stay away from this school and find another, but if you go make sure to bring extra money for mountain dew, because if you want to drink in class, you have to buy one for the teacher.

Friendship Christian Schools 4

Posted January 20, 2011
I recently moved to the Kapolei area and needed to find a new private school for my 2 children (ages 8 and 10). I have to say it was a very stressful process looking for a new school and the office staff (Lei) was very welcoming and helpful and answered all my questions which was comforting. My kids have been with this school now since last summer and I am very happy. FCS has a great solid curriculum and my little one has made such progress in the short time at this school that I could not be happier. If you are a parent looking for a private school I would say this one is great!!!!

Posted March 31, 2010
Friendship Christian Schools is the 'hidden jewel' of Ewa Beach. Re: Other comments about children bullying in the school, classrooms needing upgrades, etc. Unfortunately, bullying is in every school. I can't speak for the teacher that 'allegedly' watched the bullying, but the teachers I know and I've seen from Pre-K to 5th grade make it a safe place for all our children. When I drop my child off at school I have a very easy feeling knowing that my child is being taught and taken care of with the values I believe in. If you're not a 'Christian' loving family, maybe this isn't the school for your child. My child has read the bible numerous times in her young life and continues to memorizing scriptures. She brings home the love of God. The school is in an old plantation town, and has it's own beauty & character. I wouldn't change anything!

Posted February 25, 2010
I recommend this school to any parent who is looking. We have two children who currently attend FCS and our third will be starting in a couple of years. Our eldest child started in their K-4 program and is now in the 5th grade. Every one of our children s teachers have always been very willing to help our children excel, even if it meant sacrificing their own time after school to offer tutoring at no cost to us. We have always had excellent communication with each of our children s teachers. The school has always welcomed and even encouraged parent participation. We especially appreciate the emphasis that is placed on knowing, and living God s Word. Our kids actually look forward to going to school and that speaks for itself!

Friendship Christian Schools 0

Posted February 21, 2010
I very much agree with the last parent's statement. My son was bullied constantly by a classmate during his one year of attendance there. The teachers and administrator's did not tell us of this and it was not until our son told us that another boy choked him (in front of the teacher), that the rest of the bullying came to light. When I expressed concern, we were treated as the enemy by the adminstration and the Pastor of the church! It has been 2 years, but this very painful memory is still very prevalent in our memories. Another parent tried to warn me before we sent him there, I wish we would have listened. Please don't be fooled by the academics (which were solid), with the exception of a select few there, this school is not at all Friendly or Christian, in this parent's view.

Friendship Christian Schools 1

Posted October 21, 2009
This is not the best school to prepare your child for life. High School classes are way too small, rules are far to strict. girls have to wear skirts down to there ankles. The environment is horrible! not enough languages and extra activities are available. however, the academics are advanced giving the students a good foundation. The class rooms are too small and the other students are not very nice. Please check out some other private schools if possible. The stirctness and environment of this school pushes kids to rebel.

Posted September 07, 2009

Friendship Christian Schools
91-1130 Renton Road, Ewa Beach, HI  96706
Last modified Friendship Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Friendship Christian Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top