Ke Ana Laahana - Public Charter School 0

Posted December 09, 2009
I would not recommend this school if you want your child to excell. My child was not challanged and did not progress.

Ke Ana Laahana - Public Charter School 5

Posted November 21, 2008

Ke Ana Laahana - Public Charter School 5

Posted September 12, 2004
I have 2 daughters in this school for the past 3 years & have nothing but wonderful experiences with all but one staff member! I wish we could be classified as Hawaiians instead of Asian in your census! The reason being that majority of the students are Native Hawaiians. Our principal, Kumu Lehua Vincent is one who truly loves and cares for each of his students!

Ke Ana Laahana - Public Charter School
1500 Kalanianaole Ave, Hilo, HI  96720
Last modified Ke Ana Laahana - Public Charter School is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ke Ana Laahana - Public Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top