Bad
Good

Aloha kakou I'm born and raised here in Keaukaha. I attended from K-6th grade. Our oldest son attended for 3 years. our 2nd son attended for a year before moving away. We have recently moved back home to Keaukaha. Being away for 5 years we was nervous about the transition for the children. Let me say that the first day the children started school was a walk through the park. They were Happy, Comfortable, Relaxed and feeling Welcomed. we have a child that is autistic he must have felt the "MANA" that 1st day. His Teacher invited him into the class room and with NO hesitation he walked right in. Tears of joy came running down my face. Thank You Keaukaha Ohana, Community,Parents,Teachers and Administration. Mahalo Nui R&M Ohana

I am happy that my sons grades 4th,2nd and PK are attending Keaukaha Elementary School. I also attended this school and so did my father. I love how family oriented the school is and that my child's learning ability is very important to the staffs of Keaukaha Elementary school. They do a lot of one on one teaching to those who needs help the most.

The open communication and trust with both faculty and parents. I feel the kids learn better when they are happy, and seeing their teacher and parents happy makes them feel really good.

Keaukaha School has become one of the best schools on our island. It has gone beyond just the math, reading, and language arts -- I am so glad to see culture entwined within.

Last modified Keaukaha Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.