Posted May 21, 2013
I am an alumni of Makua Lani. It changed my life and made me who I am today. Whenever I think about high school I smile and say " wow, I was so blessed". This school lead me to and helped foster a more intimate relationship with God. I can only say good things about it. -Melody

Posted February 11, 2008
I am an Alumni of Makua Lani ('07). The teachers and administration are phenomenal. God's spirit is definitely evident on campus. The relationship between the faculty and students is very healthy. I am forever grateful for the schools investment in our lives. We will never be the same.

Posted August 22, 2006
I am glad my son is attending Makua Lani Christian School. The academics are great and social environment is wonderful. I am glad prayers are in the school. Children need to know God loves them and know that prayers are heard even in subtle ways. The students are not disruptive in class and teachers are respected and they in turn respect the students.

Posted August 16, 2006
This is an awsome little school with devoted parents, teachers and students. If I had one thing to say about this school it is this. Each time I sub., volunteer or visit,when I leave I want to be a better person.

Posted February 18, 2006
I believe there is much to be gained as far as biblical teachings. Test books contain christian outlook. The students don't have elective classes they can choose from. But they have computer, art,health,drama. The teachers are not required to have teaching degrees(BA). School sports are soccer,tennis, baseball,golf, track & cross country. Parents clean/maintain the school one saturday/year or are charged 100.00. There is no PTA. Students attend chapel on wed.,and have student praise and worship led by students. The student body in under 100 students for grades 8-12.

Posted May 16, 2005

Makua Lani Christian School
74-4947 Mamalahoa Hwy, Holualoa, HI  96725
Last modified Makua Lani Christian School is a Private school that serves grades 8-12
Makua Lani Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top