PK-5 & Ungraded
Honolulu, HI

Posted June 29, 2010
My children have been attending there for quite a few years now and i am amazed at all the programs that are offered there. The teachers,Principle and staff are very attentive to my childs needs.i am very happy to say that my children attends Kalihi Kai Elem. school.

Kalihi Kai Elementary School 0

Posted November 09, 2009
My children have been attending kalihi kai, I am very impressed by the attentiveness to my childrens educational needs.They also do alot of cirricular awareness activities for the parents.I would recommend this school.

Posted May 28, 2008

Kalihi Kai Elementary School 5

Posted December 19, 2007

Posted January 30, 2005
The teachers try very hard to educate our children. This year they have made Adequate Yearly Progress. The students have many extracurricular activities like music, PE, computer. Some parents are very involved, others are not. Overall I am very satisfied with this school.

Kalihi Kai Elementary School
626 McNeill St, Honolulu, HI  96817
Last modified Kalihi Kai Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kalihi Kai Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top