Princess Victoria Kaiulani Elementary School 3

Posted September 26, 2013
My son is in Junior Kindergarten and it is his first year at Kaiulani Elementary. I like how he comes home and tells me what he learned that day. Sometimes it suprises me because it could be something so simple that I have been trying to teach him for months now, and how fast his teacher was able to teach him it within a day or two. It really makes me happy when my son learns something new and he gets it. Like, he's not just saying it to repeat it, he actually gets what it all means. Thanks teachers!

Princess Victoria Kaiulani Elementary School 1

Posted July 22, 2005

Princess Victoria Kaiulani Elementary School
783 North King St, Honolulu, HI  96817
Last modified Princess Victoria Kaiulani Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Princess Victoria Kaiulani Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top