Bad
Good

I am a former student of Wilson Elementary and part of the graduating class of 2010. My 6 years at WE were amazing, from kindergarden to 5th grade. But only 2 of my teachers from my years there are still around, out of the 2 one is on my list of best teachers. She is an amazing teacher that cares about her students.

We have two children attending this school and we love it as much as they do. Atmosphere is great, homework is always plentiful and technology is better than what we have at home!

My child has been at Wilson for 2 years since third grade. Wilson is a great school with excellent leadership team and qualified teachers, and a supportive parent support group and community. Mr Kiyonaga is an experienced educator and school principal. Thank you Mr Kiyonaga and his staff.

this is a great school with a lot of parent involvement. both of my children attend at this time and I feel the staff and parents make the difference in their learning experiences.

Both my children attended Wilson Elementary and we absolutely loved the school. Mr. Kiyonaga is a wonderful principal who supports his school. The teachers were very competent and passionate about teaching. Both of my children now attend a competitive private middle school and we know that their academic success began at Wilson Elementary. We loved it there!

Great School! Lots of fun activities and technology!

Excellent academic programs/staff. I used to love taking music and art while attending there. All my teachers helped me reach my full academic potential. Its great learning about hawaiian culture. And its truly a great place to be.

Clean, safe, quality school. Great communication between faculty/parent. Everyday Mathematics program also used in private schools, music, technology & Hawaiian culture. Friendly staff, great instruction and access to after school programs. Lots of parent involvement!

I feel as a parent of two graduates from 2006-2007 5th and 6th grade classes that my children were prepared well at Wilson for the adventure off to middle school. Plus I have 2 younger siblings entering 1st and 4th in 2007-2008 school year. Everyone there are the the most caring individuals that the school could ever hire and I am proud to be a Wilson Parent. Our network of resources are the greatest it can be.

Last modified Mayor John H Wilson Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.