Posted April 17, 2014
fun friendly school , always something new happening. Staff put so much time and thought into their work, we love it !

Posted April 16, 2014
Waikiki Elementary is a wonderful school. It is exceptional in friendliness, true caring for children, and the academics are top notch, ranking 94 and 93% in the state assessments. The principal is remarkabe. It's no wonder it is a blue ribbon school.

Posted January 19, 2012
Waikiki school has the ideal environment for children to learn and succeed in their life. love the fact that they stress on 'Habits of mind'.

Waikiki Elementary School 4

Posted November 23, 2010
Excellent philosophy (Habits of the Mind) that focuses on character education. Strong special education department, particularly in grades 4-6. Great after-school enrichment opportunities.

Posted October 27, 2010
I love this school! The school has a great philosophy and is carried out by the staff. My son is having fun and learning a lot. I hope they can start a middle school with the same philosophy :-)

Waikiki Elementary School 0

Posted April 26, 2010
Creative, compassionate, intimate, Waikiki Elementary School welcomes children and tries its best to help them thrive.

Posted October 16, 2009
Great small school incorporates 'habit of mind' in all their classes. The teachers, administrators, and parents work with each other to provide a safe and productive environment for our kids. We love it.

Posted September 19, 2009
My son attended Waikiki Elementary for 2 years and he absolutely loved it. The academics are wonderful, but above all, the school's emphasis on mindfulness makes it top notch. It is obvious that everyone, from the admin to the faculty to the staff has incredible buy in to this philosophy. It is infused in all they do. We miss Waikiki, and I would HIGHLY recommend it to any parent seeking high quality education in a caring, nurturing environment.

Posted July 26, 2009
I have friends whose children attend private school, and they are envious of our kids who attend Waikiki. Great education (at a great price.)

Posted December 17, 2008
I absolutely love Waikiki School. My two children have attended there since the kindergarten and I just love the entire staff. The principal is extremely caring and nice, along with the teachers and staff. They make you feel as if you were family. It is also a blue ribbon school and they have high quality of standards. I would highly recommend Waikiki School!! =)

Waikiki Elementary School
3710 Leahi Ave, Honolulu, HI  96815
Last modified Waikiki Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waikiki Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top