Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Develops character: Neutral

Not sure...they seem to be fair...but not sure if the principal listens to the students and teachers

The teachers need more motivation and need to have their voices & options heard more by the principal

It's ok. I went there but it seems things have changed. Sure they won blue ribbons, big deal. The teachers my son had were and are great judging by his knowledge when we speak to him and his powers of observation. The principal seems to only care about the blue ribbon and keeps bragging about it every PTA assembly. The PTa always have some kind of fundraising activity as if the parents don't work and have time to participate. So far my wife and I participated in none as why the heck are we paying state taxes for. Our participation and volunterrism meter this school year is zero.

I'm a past student of LihoLiho, and I know personally that they do not deserve a blue ribbon. I've been to 12 schools, and LihoLiho Elementary, would not even compare well to the "unsatisfactory" schools I've been to. Sure they do well education wise, but their people skills and moral values need a make-over. The only thing nice that I could take away from that school, is that it made me more tolerant towards the bad things in life. I can only thank them for that....and nothing else.

My daughter is a student at Liholiho Elementary and appreciates the attention she gets from her teachers. Hawaiiana, PE, and the hands on science activities seem to be her favorites. She has encountered no bullying and has nurtured great friendships. As a parent I appreciate the communication wit the school. Sherry in the office is supportive and always positive, teachers responds promptly to my concerns, and school counselor listened to my questions and was helpful in finding solutions that fit our individual needs. The campus is clean and lush with tropical plants in a quiet neighborhood. Truly a satisfying school experience.

All my children went to this school. It's a very small quaint school, family oriented, teachers are full of blessing, especially Mrs. Small...They have provided me and my children niothing but undivided attention. They have shown so much care in this school and it's a DOE. Sometimes, I wish this school could go up to grade 12. The teachers really do CARE, they do so much for the community, they try so hard to raise as much money as they can to support their vision. King Liholiho Elementary school would really benefit this money. Especially with all the budget cuts there are able to stretch this money! I really love & will always support this school FOREVER!

This is an outstanding school. As a former educator, educational consultant, and demonstration teacher, I rank this school 5 stars. The principal has unusual dedication and the teachers longevity show the regard they have for the school. The landscaping and upkeep of the school is also outstanding.

Its educational,fun,and is a blue ribbon school and a 'No child left behind program' which is exelent for any children.Plus there is no bullying at Liholiho.

The teachers and staff at Liholiho Elementary School are excellent. All of the faculty and staff seem to really enjoy the students at the school and push them to strive for the best. The only con to this school would be the principal. She does not seem to treat her faculty and staff properly and she does not seem to really know the students and parents that belong to the school. As the administrator of the school, I am surprised it is doing as well as it is. Many kudos to the teachers for their quality work, the staff for helping the school run smoothly and the custodians for keeping the school top notch!

My child has been attending this school since the 1st grade. The community, teachers, students, staffa nd faculty is just the greatest. Our family is out of district, but when researching an appropriate elementary school to fit my child's needs- LihoLiho was one that was on the top of my list. I had put in a G.E. form for many ofthe 'better' schools that I had heard much good things about. LihoLiho initially rejected my form due to being filled to capacity for that specific grade-level that I wanted my child to enter. Eventually, we were put on the wait list at #4. I am very happy, during that summer we were notified that anothet 1st grade class would be added. I have been very satisfied, thus far. The teachers that work with my child always are caring & concerned about my child's best interest.

Last modified King Liholiho Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.