Bad
Good

I am a proud parent of my children s that attended Queen Ka'ahumanu School. There are lots of care and aloha you can see in this school. The teachers and staff work so hard in helping and teaching students that really need the assistance. From students who can speak English, to students who cannot speak English. Great help and support from the faculty and staffs. Thank you for all your assistance.

Queen Kaahumanu is a very great school. All my three childrens came from Queen Kaahumanu School and are now attending Damien Memorial School. They all are great scholars of Damien Memorial School. I rate this 5 stars, because I thank and is grateful how the teachers has spent and worked very hard with my childrens.

Typo on the previous statement. I have lived in Hawaii all my life. My boys have been attending Kaahumanu schools for several years. They just love their school.

We have just moved to Hawaii and my son is attending kindergarten. Compared to his previous school, Kaahumanu Elementary is by far the better school. The teacher, counselor and principal are extremely caring. I beieve that when a child is happy he learns. My son is so happy he wants to go to school everyday. See my son's impovement and hearig him applies dnew things he learns everyday is such a joy. This is a great school.

Excellent teachers and staff. My daughter loves this school and begs to hurry to school each morning.

Last modified Queen Kaahumanu Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.