PK-5 & Ungraded
Honolulu, HI

Posted April 17, 2014
I am a proud parent of my children s that attended Queen Ka'ahumanu School. There are lots of care and aloha you can see in this school. The teachers and staff work so hard in helping and teaching students that really need the assistance. From students who can speak English, to students who cannot speak English. Great help and support from the faculty and staffs. Thank you for all your assistance.

Posted August 22, 2013
Queen Kaahumanu is a very great school. All my three childrens came from Queen Kaahumanu School and are now attending Damien Memorial School. They all are great scholars of Damien Memorial School. I rate this 5 stars, because I thank and is grateful how the teachers has spent and worked very hard with my childrens.

Queen Kaahumanu Elementary School 4

Posted May 27, 2013
Typo on the previous statement. I have lived in Hawaii all my life. My boys have been attending Kaahumanu schools for several years. They just love their school.

Queen Kaahumanu Elementary School 4

Posted November 11, 2012
We have just moved to Hawaii and my son is attending kindergarten. Compared to his previous school, Kaahumanu Elementary is by far the better school. The teacher, counselor and principal are extremely caring. I beieve that when a child is happy he learns. My son is so happy he wants to go to school everyday. See my son's impovement and hearig him applies dnew things he learns everyday is such a joy. This is a great school.

Posted October 15, 2012
Excellent teachers and staff. My daughter loves this school and begs to hurry to school each morning.

Queen Kaahumanu Elementary School 3

Posted March 02, 2010

Queen Kaahumanu Elementary School 1

Posted March 02, 2010

Posted April 22, 2006
My daughter has entered the 1st grade here and she is quite happy. She often says she wishes school was everyday. She loves to participate on stage when there are shows to put on for the parents and the other students. Before the day begins, they pass out rewards if you are behaving before the class opens and rewards again if you do well in class. These rewards can be redeemed for items that are available for the child to choose from. The A-plus program is great. My daughter often says, 'you're too early, I want to stay longer' and I get there at 5:00pm and A-plus closes at 5:30pm. The kids are good kids, my daughter came from a different district and she was afraid of not making friends but she has made alot of new friends and the goodbyes she gets when I pick her up is priceless.

Queen Kaahumanu Elementary School 3

Posted March 10, 2005
My son entered grade 1 here, and he is quite happy. The teachers are responsive and caring. There is little physical facilities, & at a busy intersection. Little enrichment. The library books are really well-chosen. A non-demanding environment. Apparently some parents wanted to start a PTA and the school has been fighting it!? But I see meeting are continuing.

Queen Kaahumanu Elementary School
1141 Kinau St, Honolulu, HI  96814
Last modified Queen Kaahumanu Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Queen Kaahumanu Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top