6-8 & Ungraded
Honolulu, HI

Governor Sanford B Dole Middle School 5

Posted August 01, 2014
It's a good school nice teacher a lot of learning but to much bullying and violence

Governor Sanford B Dole Middle School 1

Posted December 06, 2012
This school is the worst school ive ever been to . yes , at first it was great but when it got to my 2nd year in it , it was the worst year of my life . Too much micronesians that bullies people . This is not where yu want to put yur child in . The teachers are so ungreatful and so mean . I talk from experiences.... and i am trying to move to another school right now.

Posted April 03, 2008
Our administrators, coordinators, and directors from our provider are SO supportive. The staff is friendly and efficient. The teachers are positive and here for the kids!

Posted March 27, 2008
I love teaching at this school. The principal and fellow teachers are so supportive. The custodial staff keeps the school clean and safe. The students keep me on my toes. I love it!

1803 Kamehameha IV Rd, Honolulu, HI  96819
Last modified Governor Sanford B Dole Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Governor Sanford B Dole Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top