9-12 & Ungraded
Honolulu, HI

Henry J Kaiser High School 4

Posted April 17, 2014
Kaiser High School is the best school! They have best counselor and faculty. Also they have a wide variety curriculum for the individual student need.

Posted August 12, 2013
BITCHIEST OFFICE WORKERS EVER! Came to drop off lunch for my cousin, and treated me with low respect, & and unbenevolent attitude.

Posted June 02, 2013
Our daughter graduated from this school this year. Splendid friend and memories many for a daughter I was able to do it. As for the teacher every subject of the daughter I thank for having had communication very eagerly.

Posted September 05, 2011
bad school. as soon as i came to this school, i felt like the teachers weren't professional, like they just wanted to go through the day.

Henry J Kaiser High School 2

Posted February 25, 2011
Moving me to this school was one of the worst decisions my parents made when I was a teenager. If you child is a "haole" (white) please don't send them here! Some local girls called me "haole" and threatened to beat me up my first day of school. Some of the teachers acted like I wasn't smart because I was white. I ended up with a 4.3 GPA anyway. It was so lonely being white at this school because many of the students will only hang out with asian students like themselves. The classes were a joke- kids skipping out, kids falling asleep, kids throwing stuff and wearing no shoes. The only classes where I felt challenged was Chemistry and Calculus. Go into the bathrooms and you will be so disgusted by how dirty they are and how they stink of weed and cigarette smoke. This is no environment for your child!

Posted September 18, 2009
Because it has great students and parents and teachers!

Posted September 17, 2009
Kaiser High is becoming accredited as an International Baccalaureate school. The curriculum emphasizes academics and fosters successful learning and citizenship. It's a good, positive learning environment for our kids!

Henry J Kaiser High School 3

Posted October 21, 2008
kaiser is probably one of the more ethnically diverse high schools in hawaii. while most of the other high schools have a majority of one ethnicity, kaiser has a good mix. i have to say that while kaiser provides AP classes and different levels (average, high) of each subject the curriculum is not very challenging. i graduated summa cum laude, taking advanced classes and practically doing nothing... there were 14 valedictorians in my class! their athletic program is great... although you can't compare a public schools coaching and facilities to that of a private one. i was a part of 5 oahu interscholastic association championships while i attended. i would say that kaiser is among the top public high schools in hawaii but i would definitely rather send my children to a private school if i could afford it. punahou all the way! super expensive, but you can't beat their resources.

Posted October 12, 2008
this. school. is. terrible. in order to get a halfway decent education in hawaii, go private school all the way. kaiser was an absolute waste of three years of my life.

Henry J Kaiser High School 4

Posted January 09, 2007

Henry J Kaiser High School
511 Lunalilo Home Rd, Honolulu, HI  96825
Last modified Henry J Kaiser High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henry J Kaiser High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top