Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 28, 2015
I am grateful to mrs. Sturdivant who teaches special educayion. She works hard to move her students as far as they can go. She is so organized that we have monthly calendars of events.

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted November 28, 2015
My daughter was in special ed and had no homework. Maybe some homework would have helped her be able to go to college

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted November 28, 2015
This school did not make students own up to a problem they made. Teach students to own up to their behaviors would improve the school''s reputation

Posted November 28, 2015
I find this school great with special education students . I have received great help in the office for what I need.

Henry J Kaiser High School 4

Posted April 17, 2014
Kaiser High School is the best school! They have best counselor and faculty. Also they have a wide variety curriculum for the individual student need.

Henry J Kaiser High School 1

Posted August 12, 2013
BITCHIEST OFFICE WORKERS EVER! Came to drop off lunch for my cousin, and treated me with low respect, & and unbenevolent attitude.

Posted June 02, 2013
Our daughter graduated from this school this year. Splendid friend and memories many for a daughter I was able to do it. As for the teacher every subject of the daughter I thank for having had communication very eagerly.

Henry J Kaiser High School 1

Posted September 05, 2011
bad school. as soon as i came to this school, i felt like the teachers weren't professional, like they just wanted to go through the day.

Henry J Kaiser High School 2

Posted February 25, 2011
Moving me to this school was one of the worst decisions my parents made when I was a teenager. If you child is a "haole" (white) please don't send them here! Some local girls called me "haole" and threatened to beat me up my first day of school. Some of the teachers acted like I wasn't smart because I was white. I ended up with a 4.3 GPA anyway. It was so lonely being white at this school because many of the students will only hang out with asian students like themselves. The classes were a joke- kids skipping out, kids falling asleep, kids throwing stuff and wearing no shoes. The only classes where I felt challenged was Chemistry and Calculus. Go into the bathrooms and you will be so disgusted by how dirty they are and how they stink of weed and cigarette smoke. This is no environment for your child!

Posted September 18, 2009
Because it has great students and parents and teachers!

511 Lunalilo Home Rd, Honolulu, HI  96825
Last modified Henry J Kaiser High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henry J Kaiser High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top