Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: no rating

My daughter was in special ed and had no homework. Maybe some homework would have helped her be able to go to college

Develops character: Disagree

This school did not make students own up to a problem they made. Teach students to own up to their behaviors would improve the school''s reputation

I find this school great with special education students . I have received great help in the office for what I need.

Kaiser High School is the best school! They have best counselor and faculty. Also they have a wide variety curriculum for the individual student need.

BITCHIEST OFFICE WORKERS EVER! Came to drop off lunch for my cousin, and treated me with low respect, & and unbenevolent attitude.

Our daughter graduated from this school this year. Splendid friend and memories many for a daughter I was able to do it. As for the teacher every subject of the daughter I thank for having had communication very eagerly.

bad school. as soon as i came to this school, i felt like the teachers weren't professional, like they just wanted to go through the day.

Moving me to this school was one of the worst decisions my parents made when I was a teenager. If you child is a "haole" (white) please don't send them here! Some local girls called me "haole" and threatened to beat me up my first day of school. Some of the teachers acted like I wasn't smart because I was white. I ended up with a 4.3 GPA anyway. It was so lonely being white at this school because many of the students will only hang out with asian students like themselves. The classes were a joke- kids skipping out, kids falling asleep, kids throwing stuff and wearing no shoes. The only classes where I felt challenged was Chemistry and Calculus. Go into the bathrooms and you will be so disgusted by how dirty they are and how they stink of weed and cigarette smoke. This is no environment for your child!

Because it has great students and parents and teachers!

Kaiser High is becoming accredited as an International Baccalaureate school. The curriculum emphasizes academics and fosters successful learning and citizenship. It's a good, positive learning environment for our kids!

Last modified Henry J Kaiser High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.