Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I love my school. The activities we do are really fun. All my teachers so far have been really nice. I've been here from kindergarten to 2nd grade. Can't wait to get into 3rd grade!

Anuenue is a public DOE school, maintaining the Hawaiian culture in conjunction with english language through quality education and a positive message of life enriching experiences. - community member

E ola mau ka 'olelo Hawai'i! This school is great. Mahalo for all the wonderful years.

I have 2 children currently attending Anuenue and our Ohana continuously feels that the kula has played a huge role in the shaping and molding of our children. Anuenue teaches not only the language and culture but most importantly respect. Haumana of all ages display a certain kind of respect for the aina, makua, kumu and po'e a pau. To keep it simple....Anuenue is just like a small private school tucked away in Palolo valley and the kula deserves so much support and attention from the general public. The kumu are awesome and I'm glad to see them challenge the students acedemically. In my opinion, it's evident that the parents are very supportive and active as well.

i only been here since sixth grade and i love it im in high school a fresh man and the teachers are great

I am a parent of a 6th Grader at Anuenue School. My child has been a student here since 2nd grade and I am truly pleased with the basic philosphy of the school. Each child helps each other, from what I have observed, all the children are kind and respectful of the teachers and each other. Since the school is Hawaiian Immersion, it has the feel of a private school when you are on campus. My only concern is the curriculum and if my child is being challenged enough. Those are the issues I am dealing with right now.

this is a great school i went hear for 4 years they have great teachers as well

Last modified Anuenue School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.