Posted April 26, 2014
Anuenue is a public DOE school, maintaining the Hawaiian culture in conjunction with english language through quality education and a positive message of life enriching experiences. - community member

Posted May 16, 2013
E ola mau ka 'olelo Hawai'i! This school is great. Mahalo for all the wonderful years.

Anuenue School 4

Posted July 29, 2011
I have 2 children currently attending Anuenue and our Ohana continuously feels that the kula has played a huge role in the shaping and molding of our children. Anuenue teaches not only the language and culture but most importantly respect. Haumana of all ages display a certain kind of respect for the aina, makua, kumu and po'e a pau. To keep it simple....Anuenue is just like a small private school tucked away in Palolo valley and the kula deserves so much support and attention from the general public. The kumu are awesome and I'm glad to see them challenge the students acedemically. In my opinion, it's evident that the parents are very supportive and active as well.

Posted September 24, 2009
i only been here since sixth grade and i love it im in high school a fresh man and the teachers are great

Anuenue School 4

Posted August 19, 2009
I am a parent of a 6th Grader at Anuenue School. My child has been a student here since 2nd grade and I am truly pleased with the basic philosphy of the school. Each child helps each other, from what I have observed, all the children are kind and respectful of the teachers and each other. Since the school is Hawaiian Immersion, it has the feel of a private school when you are on campus. My only concern is the curriculum and if my child is being challenged enough. Those are the issues I am dealing with right now.

Anuenue School 0

Posted September 14, 2007

Posted September 07, 2007

Anuenue School
2528 10th Ave, Honolulu, HI  96816
Last modified Anuenue School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anuenue School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top