Honolulu, HI

Posted April 11, 2012
I studied at St. Anthony's School and I have tried to locate my good friend Melanie Lazaro Suyat but unable to . She was a grade above me. I was grade 4 when she was Grade 5. St. Anthony's School has given me valuable education that I still have to this day, it is one of the best schools in Honolulu. Athina Novida

Posted May 28, 2010
I was only able to attend my kindergarten year at SAS, but I knew the school well because my mom was a teacher, and my older brother attended as well. Some of my greatest memories were made here, and I love the love and care that you feel from the students, active educational staff, and priests. The overall academics are phenomenal and the relationships you build are unforgetable. I've been to 5 schools in 7 years all around the world due to my dad's job. St. Anthony's School is definetly my favorite.

Posted April 05, 2005
- a former student
My sister and I both went to St.Anthony and it was a great pleasure to be there and be involved in a warm caring enviroment to learn and sometimes teach eachother. The programs are great, out of the 3 schools I've been to, St.Anthony taught me the virtue and value of life and Catholicism including abundance of knowledge to keep with me. I especially remembered the many cultural events taken place, such as 'May Day'. The entire school body and parents take part in the school to create a fascinating warm community. The classes given is beyond what I can compare with the other schools I've been to, St.Anthony gives a great foreign language program, that I particularly enjoyed taking French. It was the first school that I attended to, and wish in near future to meet the fabulous teachers that taught me well again.

St Anthony School