Posted April 16, 2010

Posted November 09, 2008

Posted December 25, 2007
My son started going to Hoiy Trinity School when he was in 2nd grade. He liked the school ever since. He is now in the 3rd grade and is always looking forward to go to school. For us we like the class size in which the teacher can devote more time to each students. The schedule is balanced with computer classm, P.E. and even Japanese classes. submitted by a parent of a 3rd grader

Posted May 07, 2007

Holy Trinity School 4

Posted December 20, 2006
Holy Trinity School is ranked high for its academic programs by the Western States Region for accreditation. Greater than 90% of students are accepted at their private high school of choice. If you are moving to Hawaii this is a safe place to have your children receive a high quality private education.

Posted October 19, 2006
Holy Trinity School provides a loving, nuturing atmosphere along with a challenging curriculum. The children learn the school's motto, 'Living God's Love,' by the example set by the faculty.

Posted September 15, 2006
An absolute joy! Our daughter has only been enrolled for 1 semester, but she loves going to school in the mornings. The faculty is top notch, and they have found the key to making learning fun. I just can't say enough: our daughter is happy, she is receiving a great education, and the faculty is wonderful. We have to move again soon, and I would almost consider giving up my job so we did not have to take her out of this school.

Holy Trinity School 4

Posted July 12, 2005
This school has impressed me very much. My daughter has excelled with the assistance of very dedicated teachers and faculty. The students work hard and can balance out extra curricular activities such as sports. My daughter really likes the school and hesitates on the idea of one day having to change to another school when it will be time to do so. I recommend this school to anyone with the interest of giving their child a good education. E.R. Meza

Posted January 23, 2005
Holy Trinity is an excellent, affordable Catholic school just minutes from our house. I am a proud alumni, have one child in 4th grade and one that graduated who was accepted into Maryknoll, St. Louis, and Kamehameha. Their dedicated teachers can academically challenge and motivate each student because of the small class size which, I believe, is crucial to a child s individual achievement and development. Holy Trinity is committed to the development of my son s character, teaching strong Christian values through its many social justice and community activities. Their after school teachers ensure his homework is completed as well as checked, and discipline is not a problem in such a loving and caring environment (my son is borderline ADHD). We LOVE Holy Trinity School.

Posted September 15, 2003
Holy Trinity is a great little school with moral values. I feel that this school teaches their students the fundamentals needed to to be a person of good character. Holy Trinity incorporates many social justice issues their evey day teaching. Acedemically, the school is supurb. A very strong Language Arts program is evident the the works of the children...

Holy Trinity School