6-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 13, 2013
I am a parent of an AOP senior. We are a military family that recently located to Oahu. We wanted to find a school that would make the transition for our daughter positive, both academically and socially. AOP has been a great environment for her and she has been supported in her academics at all times by faculty at the school. AOP has been stimulating for her academically with technology, science, language and life skills. I would recommend AOP to any family that desires a small dedicated learning environment for their child. AOP has helped her to realize her potential not only as an individual but, as a future contributor to society. AOP is a great school !

Posted December 17, 2009
As a student of Academy of the Pacific, I honestly have to say that this is the best school I've ever been to. I've attended AOP for almost 5 years where I've been given the guidance needed to operate in society. AOP has seen many changes during my enrollment including staff changes and overall 'feeling' of the school. Students are accepting of different cultures and attitudes, and get along very well. One of the things that I have noticed about AOP students is that some of them come from troubled backgrounds, ranging from victims of bullying to personal problems at home. This school provides a safe community where kids are protected and consoled to overcome obstacles and reach their full potential. In conclusion, I highly recommend enrollment in AOP.

Posted September 14, 2007
Great personalized school which prides themselves at having a small student to teach ratio. My child loves it there!

Posted December 09, 2006
My husband and I are graduates of AOP and have always felt blessed to have had the foundation that AOP provided through the teachers and staff members. Also, the beautiful campus added to our learning experience! Aloha AOP!

Academy Of The Pacific

Posted February 07, 2006
I am a parent of a former student at AOP. I think AOP is a superior school. This is due to 1) small classes 2) skilled teachers 3) the school's very 'accepting' philosophy. Not just my daughter, but other students felt like they finally 'belonged' when they came to AOP. Also, the campus setting is beautiful!

Posted September 09, 2003
AOP offers quality in peaceful relationships, college preparation, and individual attention. AOP is a very special place for young people.

Academy Of The Pacific
913 Alewa Drive, Honolulu, HI  96817
Last modified Academy Of The Pacific is a Private school that serves grades 6-12