6-12|Private

Bad
Good

I am a parent of an AOP senior. We are a military family that recently located to Oahu. We wanted to find a school that would make the transition for our daughter positive, both academically and socially. AOP has been a great environment for her and she has been supported in her academics at all times by faculty at the school. AOP has been stimulating for her academically with technology, science, language and life skills. I would recommend AOP to any family that desires a small dedicated learning environment for their child. AOP has helped her to realize her potential not only as an individual but, as a future contributor to society. AOP is a great school !

As a student of Academy of the Pacific, I honestly have to say that this is the best school I've ever been to. I've attended AOP for almost 5 years where I've been given the guidance needed to operate in society. AOP has seen many changes during my enrollment including staff changes and overall 'feeling' of the school. Students are accepting of different cultures and attitudes, and get along very well. One of the things that I have noticed about AOP students is that some of them come from troubled backgrounds, ranging from victims of bullying to personal problems at home. This school provides a safe community where kids are protected and consoled to overcome obstacles and reach their full potential. In conclusion, I highly recommend enrollment in AOP.

Great personalized school which prides themselves at having a small student to teach ratio. My child loves it there!

My husband and I are graduates of AOP and have always felt blessed to have had the foundation that AOP provided through the teachers and staff members. Also, the beautiful campus added to our learning experience! Aloha AOP!

Last modified Academy Of The Pacific is a Private school that serves grades 6-12