Honolulu, HI

Hawaiian Mission Academy K-8 5

Posted June 11, 2007
My daughter attended this school last year. We really enjoyed it and found it well-rounded overall, particularly in respect to music and the arts. Music and hula lessons are offered at the school for a nominal fee. Off-site choir performances are part of their music grade, which I think helps with self-esteem and overall confidence, as well as helping to get the parents involved. The principal is a great man who cares about the kids and the school. All the teachers are caring individuals who are well-qualified (see website). Even though the location may seem sketchy I always feel my daughter is completely safe on campus - whether it's 6am or 6pm. At the end of the year my daughter is able to read a little (finishing K) and has tested at above average readiness for the next grade level. She loves everything about school.

Hawaiian Mission Academy K-8
1415 Makiki Street, Honolulu, HI  96814
(808) 949-2033
Last modified Hawaiian Mission Academy K-8 is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Hawaiian Mission Academy K-8 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top