Kawaiaha'o Church School 1

Posted September 12, 2014
It appears that this used to be a good school since the last good review was from 2010

Posted October 10, 2010
kawaiaha'o is a christian school based on hawaiian values and a montessori curriculum. it offers the ideal mix of strong teachers and small class sizes, with a family atmosphere. my two daughters had no problem in transition from their former program/school to kawaiaha'o. it is worth all of the tuition.

Posted June 08, 2009
I'm currently a parent at this school and I can't say enough about it. This is our first preschool experience and my son has the greatest teachers who are knowledgable about the Montessori education they provide. They also learn a lot about the Hawaiian culture and language which we love! My family's experience has been wonderful with the teachers, administration and also other parents from my classroom. I've been telling all my friends about it.

Kawaiaha'o Church School 1

Posted March 06, 2009

Kawaiaha'o Church School 4

Posted February 22, 2006
Our son is currently enrolled in Kawaiahao's preschool & we love it. Since he is a late born child, he's been there almost 3 yrs. The program is great & the teachers are very nurturing. Their Montessori curriculum has been a wonderful foundation for his educational future. We're so pleased, we are planning to send our daughter to Kawaiahao this year.

Posted March 20, 2004
We sent both of our children to this school and the way the implement the Montesorri (sp?) method is excellent. Loving and supportive teachers.

Kawaiaha'o Church School
872 Mission Lane, Honolulu, HI  96813
Last modified Kawaiaha'o Church School is a Private school that serves grades K-5
Kawaiaha'o Church School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top