Posted March 17, 2011
my daughter has addended this school since she was 2 1/2--from 3yrs old preschool till 2nd grade and we RATE THIS SCHOOL....AWESOME !!! Loving and caring teachers, combined with parents who have the same GOALS as you -- makes it all work great.

Posted October 26, 2009
Waolani Judd is a wonderful, tight knit school. I was a student, came back to teach at Waolani Judd and also send my daughter to this school. It's a big ohana at Waolani Judd. I would highly recommend it to any family and parent, even if I didn't work there. God is doing amazing things at WJNS.

Posted March 28, 2009
I really enjoyed attending this school! My classes were small and I had very nice and helpful teachers. I was able to participate in volleyball and basketball with WONDERFUL coaches and I got to learn in a safe, friendly and christian environment. There is one class per grade so you know practically everyone there and grow strong relationships with your peers. The one thing is that its such a small school and you don't get to meet many new people, when a new student came to test, we would practically be standing on our chairs to see who it was. Basically, we hungered for a NEW friend, as in larger schools there are more to meet. Small schools have great benefits and small class sizes give the students more attention from the teachers. This school is also a great church.

Waolani Judd Nazarene School 0

Posted February 23, 2009
What can i say. It's an awesome school with a good reputation. Small school so you're blessed if you get in.

Waolani Judd Nazarene School 0

Posted June 26, 2008
I think this is a great school and since it's small teachers will be able to help all students equally in their needed areas!

Waolani Judd Nazarene School
408 Judd Street, Honolulu, HI  96817
Last modified Waolani Judd Nazarene School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
Waolani Judd Nazarene School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top