Posted January 29, 2014
My children have been in Christian Academy for over 6 years now. CA offers an outstanding education and an amazing spiritual support system. I know, without a doubt, all staff, to include the sponsoring church, are looking out for my children. They not only provide a top-notch education, but they also assist with the social and spiritual upbringing of my children. Students continuously interact with positive role models (from the maintenance staff to office staff/teachers/administrators to the church pastors/staff). Each member truly cares for my children and not simply that they are getting along ok in math. This school is based on family. If you want a quality education that will ensure your child is ready for college and the world -- CA is it!

Posted April 26, 2012
It gives me great satisfaction knowing the staff at this school is observant to the children's behaviors out of class. I am specifically talking about inappropriate relationships between opposite sexes. In today's day of electronic communication, boys and girls can end up getting intimately involved with each other much easier than before. Thanks to the concern of this faculty and their proactive participation, we were able to intercept problems before it was too late. Kudos to the principal, vice principal, and the other observant staff.

Posted October 21, 2010
Great school. I enrolled my son in a Pearl City public school kindergarten after he graduated from Christian Academy Preschool. That was the worst year of our lives. We re-enrolled him at CA and what a difference for us all. He has been at CA for 3 years now and with the staff, students and church we are so pleased. He is learning so much and most of all, he really enjoys going to school. We are often pleasantly surprised how much he is growing academically and spiritually. The environment really makes a huge difference. Thank God for Christian Academy. The best school in Hawaii!!!!

Posted February 16, 2010
Established in 1981 it is one of the best school in academics and discipline. The staff and teachers are really nice and genuinely friendly. I like the christian way of teaching 'a heart for God and a mind for truth'. It is also about 'steward, scholar, statesman, and a servant for God'. Join the ohana any new parent or student will not feel alienated.

Posted November 23, 2009
This is my daughters first year with CA and she loves this school. The staff and teachers are very nice and friendly, especially Mrs. Amisiu. Thank you for your excellent teaching and guidence with my daugher and class mates. We appreciate everything you do.

Posted October 17, 2009
I go to Christian Academy and I think Its great! There are a hundred things I like about this school from the schedule to the awsome teachers.

Posted February 05, 2009
Christian Academy is the perfect school to send your child to if he/or she should grow up in a Christian environment. At CA, education and God are stressed most importantly. There also are weekly chapels that keep the students on the right track as well as christian faculty. There are new kids that often join this school throughout the year and they seem to feel comfortable and welcomed by christian students there. God is the way, the truth, and the light, and what could go wrong if He is the main focal point of this school.

Posted October 09, 2008
My son attended CA from 2nd to 4th grade. The school is a somewhat strict, many times my son got in trouble for talking in the bathrooms. That's a small price to pay for quality education. As far as education, the school is the best. My son is exceeding beyond expectation in his new school. I am somewhat disappointed in the amount of homework my son is now getting compared to CA. He some times have homework maybe once a week in his new school. Is CA strick, yes, but quality of education, no questions, one of the best on the Island. If your child is disciplined CA would be a great school, if your child lacks discipline you may want to find another school.

Posted September 29, 2008