PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted July 31, 2011
*Rating only on the Punahou Campus Preschool* The Punahou campus of the preschool has fantastic teachers who are caring and loving; my child wants to go to school every day and gets extremely excited when we arrive. It isn't very big or fancy, but it is nurturing and big enough for my child. There may be principal involvement, but I have only seen the principal at this campus once. The former director was fantastic, so hopefully they will bring her back or get someone equally engaging.

Posted November 29, 2009
I love it and I'm a student!Its probably why I've stayed in this school for a very long time.There is also a Lutheran High School I believe which is 9-12 grade.It's an awesome school and you might really enjoy this school.I love it,my friends do,and so do the teachers!It is November 29,2009 and I'm in the 6 grade.So yes i consider this school as a loving choice.I hope you will apply to Our Redeemer Lutheran School as a good choice.Hope you can come!

Posted April 06, 2009
excellent school and learning environment, also excellent sports program for intermediate grades

Posted April 20, 2008
I love this school!!! It has an environment where i can totally feel the love!! I went there before and moved but now we are moving back and of course this school was our first choice!!! I can't wait to see my friends... i love it!!

Posted April 09, 2008
Our Redeemer Lutheran School is a wonderful school! I was looking for a small, loving Christian school for my child and I found it. They have very strong academics and they also have an excellent computer lab, music program and library. I highly recommend this school!

Posted December 19, 2007
School is great and i really like it there. But it is kind of small. I think they have a great curriculum but i would like to see more electives like shop, foreing language, photography and art drawing and sculpting classes for the intermediate school grades. I don't like the afterschool for upper grades. No structured activites for our age group.

Posted November 29, 2007
Our Redeemer is a very small but has a family environment. Teachers are very organized and have an excellent attitude. They all seem very dedicated to helping all the students and not just the majority. Communication with teachers are great. They keep track of all the students to ensure 100% learnng. Curriculum is excellent, although i would like to see foreign language in their curriculum in the upper grades along with more electives students can pick from.

Posted October 01, 2006
I think this school is great and well organized. Everything works just fine and my children loved it here. Our Redeemer is like a big family and I'm glad my kids graduated from this school!

Our Redeemer Lutheran School 1

Posted June 28, 2006
i went to this school and i didnt like it! the office is VERY unorganized with paper work, the soda machine in the cafeteria is never working, you're not allowed to talk during lunch.

Our Redeemer Lutheran School
2428 Wilder Avenue, Honolulu, HI  96822
Last modified Our Redeemer Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Redeemer Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top