Ungraded|Private

Bad
Good

My child started going to this school one year ago and I am very impressed with the staff and educational program. They really motivate their students to learn and develop all their skills. I recommend the school without hesitation for children with autism. Very costly but IMO good school. Anonymous

I was amazed to come across the two negative reviews of this school. My child attended Variety School for three years and I can quite frankly say that his improvement was due to the coordinated effort of the teachers and myself. I have since mainstreamed my child and he is a B student at his new school, and I've had no complaints from teachers/administration about social or behavioral problems. I've highly recommended the school to others and I'd recommend any parent considering Variety School to visit with the administrators and teachers and make the decision you feel is right for you and your child. Choosing Variety School for my child is one of the best decisions I've ever made!

My greatest complaint is that they don't provide curriculum appropriate for the children. Parents assume that when you pay the $14,000+ a year that it comes with high qualified teachers and appropriate curriculum but that is not the case. Poor leadership, poor curriculum and unqualified teachers.

Non-existent leadership, unqualified teachers, makeshift curriculum. Teachers do whatever they want in the classroom, there is no unified behavioral management system, or defined objectives. it is glorified babysitting at this school.

Last modified Variety School Of Hawaii is a Private school