Honolulu Waldorf School 5

Posted January 09, 2013
I am a student that attended the Waldorf high school as well as going to the lower school for nine years. I think this is truly one of the most amazing schooling systems imaginable. As a student it really encouraged me to have a passion for learning, as well as giving me a wonderful background in art. I am a student with a very high GPA and also very strong in both music and art of varying mediums. In my opinion I owe my success in school to the amazing teachers and alternate education system that is the Honolulu Waldorf School. Truly a magnificent place to grow and learn.

Honolulu Waldorf School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
This is the only school that recognizes that every child is unique. Therefore, teachers are very supportive and they help children to develop in a very healthy and positive way.

Honolulu Waldorf School 0

Posted June 16, 2009
As a parent of a psk student, I have found there to be far to much politics amongst staff which affects the way children are perceived and treated. Because the school is small there are many limitations in the early childhood area. There are no academics in EC; if a child is ready for academics this piece is not available in the program, socialization and the arts primarily. A child will stay in the EC program until they are 6-7 yrs. of age and by then it is to late, if there are admin. or teacher conflicts, to move to an alternate/academic school. It is a gentle program but beware of your childs needs and how the school interprets the child and the childs parents.

Honolulu Waldorf School
5257 Kalanianaole Highway, Honolulu, HI  96821
Last modified Honolulu Waldorf School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Honolulu Waldorf School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top