Hawaii School For The Deaf And Blind 3

Posted April 18, 2012
Im from Florida n we r thinking about moving to hawaii and I have 2 deaf childrn. 1 that will be 11 @ the end of this month and starts middle school next yr. i was wondering how is the school and is it a stay @ school like they have here in Florida in St.Augistine. They stay there for the wk and come home on the wkends. But my son doesnt go there he goes to a reg. school cuz they have a deaf and hard of hearing program in his school.

Hawaii School For The Deaf And Blind 5

Posted June 24, 2008

Hawaii School For The Deaf And Blind 1

Posted December 25, 2007
unsatisfactory education that doesn't challenge me enough. i wish it should be equilateral to the good education of a mainstream school.

Hawaii School For The Deaf And Blind 5

Posted April 26, 2004
- a former student
I am a former student from Holomua. When I first started this school I did not know what to expect. I had just moved here from the Mainland and had no idea what to think. Soon after I started I made new friends and learned alot. The staff is very nice and make the children feel in place. They are not harsh but use firm dicipline. -Maddie-

Hawaii School For The Deaf And Blind