Kaahumanu Hou Christian School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
I attened KHS from grades 1-12. I loved growing up at KHS and knowing that the teachers really, truly cared for me and my education.

Kaahumanu Hou Christian School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
It's a great school with small classes that allow a student to shine in a christian environment

Kaahumanu Hou Christian School 4

Posted January 30, 2010
I am so pleased with the school this year! My child is getting college prep classes and it's writing intensive. Great value for the money. The teachers are great.

Kaahumanu Hou Christian School 5

Posted April 10, 2005
- a former student
kaahumanu hou has been the best school to send my daughter to. she has really enjoyed it and wants to go back next year.

Kaahumanu Hou Christian School
777 Mokulele Highway, Kahului, HI  96732
Last modified Kaahumanu Hou Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Kaahumanu Hou Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top