Posted March 20, 2011
Great School! My daughter is in the Kindergarten, and she loves her teacher (Mrs. Akins), and the whole staff is sooo caring. My daughter has learned alot since the start of the school year. I recommend this school to anyone thinking about enrolling their children in this school.

Posted October 19, 2010
Hawaiian Mission Academy Windward is a great shool with quality teachers who truly care about each individual student. My Son has attended for 5 years. He loves going to school and it is always a positive environment. Mr. Lane is a great principal and teacher. Uilani Bannister is on of the most gifted teachers I've ever seen. Supervision has not been a problem. The problem was addressed and fixed.

Hawaiian Mission Academy Windward Campus 1

Posted October 17, 2010
It is now called Hawaiian Mission Academy Windward. I was so disappointed about having to withdraw my child after one year. I liked the teachers, the small classes, strong Christian education and music program. The lack of attention to supervision was not seriously addressed by administration in 2010, leaving safety concerns. I wish that was not the case so my child could have remained.

Posted July 24, 2009
My son has attended HMA windward campus for 8 years he loves it and so do we.

Hawaiian Mission Academy Windward Campus 0

Posted June 13, 2009
WAS is a great school that offers a close knit student body and faculty that create a wonderful environment. My children have been attending for two years now and I am astounded at how well they have been developing spirtually, mentally, socially and physically. The teachers and staff are so flexible and easy to work with they really bend over backwards for you as well as the students.

Hawaiian Mission Academy Windward Campus 0

Posted May 27, 2009
Our two children have attending this school for several years. The school is a great match for our older child, he has thrived in the environment and participates in all school activities with enthusiasm. Our younger son is less enthusiastic about school and while he has certainly learned many things, we've also had some issues with lack of supervision, which has translated into school work not always getting done in class and also some bullying problems between the younger grades & older students. The teachers are responsive when problems are brought up, so that's positive. Overall, I would highly recommend the school. The teachers really care about the students.

Posted December 07, 2008
My experience at was excellent. we did so many different things like hand bells, choir, and we really enjoyed running on the beach once a week. i loved all of my teachers and learned allot in many different ways. They did a great job in preparing me for high school.

Posted July 24, 2008
Windward Adventist school is a wonderful little school with a staff that is caring and extremely professional. I have two kids currently attending (who love it!) and I am completely satisfied. In fact, I am so pleased with WAS that I couldn't imagine sending my children anywhere else. I am so thankful that this school is here.

Posted August 09, 2007
There are so many advantages of this small school over the public system! The teachers are accesssible, the students watch over each other, my children enjoy learning! There are not a lot of extracarricular activities, but it is attached to a thriving christian church that is VERY active and one can easily join in their activities without having to be a member of their church.

Posted February 21, 2007
School is great. We moved here a year ago and we are very impressed with the teachers, the principle and the staff. Very caring and good with the students. I highly recommend this school.

Hawaiian Mission Academy Windward Campus
160 Mookua Street, Kailua, HI  96734
Last modified Hawaiian Mission Academy Windward Campus is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Hawaiian Mission Academy Windward Campus Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top