PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

My son has gone to this school since Kindergarten and he has grown mentally, physically, and emotionally in the past few years thanks to this wonderful school. The teachers and staff are very caring and want the best for your child! We are moving off island and I am so very upset I have to pull him out of this school! No other school will every compare! I can not say enough for how wonderful this school is!!

Trinity Christian School has been a great fit for our family. We are in our 7th year at TCS and hope to be here through graduation. The small class size is perfect for our children. The teachers are great and seem to love not only the students but being a teacher! When we joined TCS the school ended at 6th grade. Amazingly, this year TCS will graduate its 1st senior class. It has been exciting to be a part of the changes and growth of the school.

This wonderful school hits the mark in terms of educating and nurturing its students. The small class size, academic excellence, and its focus on the character and integrity of the students makes it feel like we're sending our children to be home schooled by a team of experts. We can't recommend this school enough!

We rate this school "excellent" plus! We have reviewed schools throughout CA and Hawaii, this is the most amazing Christian, Classical education out there. Our daughter is learning so much academically, but most importantly her character has improved. There is nothing out there like this. PTL we found this amazing environment!!!! Please note: they now go through HIGH SCHOOL

Our girls have absolutely thrived at this school! The teachers and staff really do care about all the students and make every effort to help the children succeed. We feel so blessed that our girls get to learn in such a caring environment that makes learning so fun.

Trinity Christian School is the school I wish I would have had the opportunity to go to as a child! I have three children (4,6,8) enrolled. Trinity provides a nurturing environment. I really feel the faculty love our children as much as we do. The head of school knows every child (and parent) by name! Trinity provides a challenging academic program founded on the classical Christian approach.

This school is fabulous. It provides the children with a solid, classical education strong in the basics that are necessary for anything they choose to do it their lives. The faculty are dedicated to partnering with the parents to form a team focused on learning and growing in their education and spiritual life. Our daughter has thrived since moving over from another private school that was more interested in getting the school's name recognized so they could raise the tuition.

My 2 boys ages 8 and 11 have been at Trinity since age 3 preschool and it has been a very nurturing experience for them with strong academics(Latin! Ancient Greek History! Cell Biology in 5th grade!Annual Speech Festival!)) The art teacher is excellent and my kids have played on both basketball and volleyball teams (VB won their league this past Feb 2011) A gem.

This school offers rigor in a nurturing environment. Our girls have blossomed and excelled in this school! We love this school!

Aloha, I am a mom of a former Trinity student who attended from preschool and graduated from 6th grade. Now, 20 years old, my son has grown into an amazing young man who endeavors to honor God and has His heart to help others. At his tender age, he has already seen the humanity of third world countries when he deployed in 2008. Curriculum, decent grades and athletics are only part of the whole picture; without integrity, humility and compassion one cannot be a well-rounded person. I remain grateful to the folks at Trinity for their consistant examples of what true character and God's love looks like . Partnering with Trinity for all those years was truly a gift that keeps on giving.

Last modified Trinity Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12