K-7|Private

Bad
Good

Posted April 26, 2013
KCA has been very good for my family. We thank the Lord for this high-quality ministry. Others in town who want a Christ-centered, Bible-based and solid educational foundation for their kids should consider the great value (and very reasonable price) this school offers.

Posted August 30, 2008
My son goes to KCA and we absolutely love it! We feel blessed to have him there and would recommend it to anyone. It is totally worth the financial sacrifice to have my child in a Christian environment with teachers and adminstration that show the love of Christ in all they do!

Posted December 09, 2007
I went to this school it is excellent

Posted September 25, 2007
I am most pleased to state that all three of my children have graduated from Kona Christian Academy and now have moved on to our sister school, Makua Lani Christian High School. We have been blessed in every aspect by what both schools have been able to offer and provide for my children. Academically they are challenged, spirtually they are growing, and emotionally they are secure in who they are and who they serve. The true joy that receive from the Lord and the love that they exude from his grace is priceless. Because they are able to share freely and express themselves on campus their walk with the Lord grows daily. Kona Christian Academy and Makua Lani Christian School not only rears wonderful God loving students, but provides a foundation for the students to be able to serve our world for Christ. Debbie Mabuni- office manager/secretary

Posted March 24, 2007
Kona Christian Academy has been an answer to my prayers for my daughter. After a difficult 3rd grade year we decided to look into private schooling for our daughter. Although she repeated the 3rd grade when she attended KCA, it was the right decision considering that they are farther along academically at Kona Christian Academy. The care and support from the teachers and staff extend not only to our daughter, but to our entire family. We have two younger daughters and we want them to attend Kona Christian Academy also. I believe and hope that our oldest daughter will also continue on to Makua Lani High School.

Posted August 22, 2006
When moving back to Kona, my husband and I were concerned with the quality of education and social enviroment. We have heard so many great things about Kona Christian Academy and knew it would be good for our children. We enjoy the extra activities the school does. International Day, Kindergarten Circus, Field Day, excursions,etc. The children are learning respect for others and themselves, God loves them, manners and courtesy. I also have a child at the Makua Lani High School. He had a difficult decision on wether to move to another high school or remain at Makua Lani. He chose the academic program at Makua Lani. I like the fact that the kids attending Kona Christian Academy are growing up at their age levels.

Posted April 15, 2005
My wife and I have been surprisingly pleased with the level of quality of education, Godliness, and professionalism at KCA. We came from Blue Ribbon schools in California and were very concerned about the local schools when we moved to Hawaii. We feel God and surpassed our needs and desires here this school. We fully plan to have our three children graduate from the associated high school 'Makua Lanai'. I might add that we are paying about 10% less in tuition as my nephew is at his private school in California which is amazing considering everthing else is costlier here. Overall, we a extremely satisfied with all aspects of our experience at Kona Christian Academy!

Kona Christian Academy