K-7|Private

Bad
Good

KCA has been very good for my family. We thank the Lord for this high-quality ministry. Others in town who want a Christ-centered, Bible-based and solid educational foundation for their kids should consider the great value (and very reasonable price) this school offers.

My son goes to KCA and we absolutely love it! We feel blessed to have him there and would recommend it to anyone. It is totally worth the financial sacrifice to have my child in a Christian environment with teachers and adminstration that show the love of Christ in all they do!

I went to this school it is excellent

I am most pleased to state that all three of my children have graduated from Kona Christian Academy and now have moved on to our sister school, Makua Lani Christian High School. We have been blessed in every aspect by what both schools have been able to offer and provide for my children. Academically they are challenged, spirtually they are growing, and emotionally they are secure in who they are and who they serve. The true joy that receive from the Lord and the love that they exude from his grace is priceless. Because they are able to share freely and express themselves on campus their walk with the Lord grows daily. Kona Christian Academy and Makua Lani Christian School not only rears wonderful God loving students, but provides a foundation for the students to be able to serve our world for Christ. Debbie Mabuni- office manager/secretary

Kona Christian Academy has been an answer to my prayers for my daughter. After a difficult 3rd grade year we decided to look into private schooling for our daughter. Although she repeated the 3rd grade when she attended KCA, it was the right decision considering that they are farther along academically at Kona Christian Academy. The care and support from the teachers and staff extend not only to our daughter, but to our entire family. We have two younger daughters and we want them to attend Kona Christian Academy also. I believe and hope that our oldest daughter will also continue on to Makua Lani High School.

Last modified Kona Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-7