PK-5 & Ungraded
Kamuela, HI

Waimea Elementary School 3

Posted August 08, 2013
It's a good school but it could use some resources to help some of the kids that are falling behind, like tutors. As a Parent who works full time and also attends full time school, having the extra resources available to my child means a lot and that's just not there. I feel as though my child, and many other children I know (according to their parents) are getting lost in the cracks and are falling behind where they should be due to a lack of resources. Please help our school... The communication line between the Principal and the Teachers/Staff could be improved as well as the down line to the parent as well.

Waimea Elementary School 1

Posted July 18, 2013
This school is and has been failing for years on state testing. The teachers and staff regularly yell at the children and have poor management skills. I wish I could give them a zero. Worst school my child has ever gone to.

Waimea Elementary School 3

Posted December 18, 2007
They have an excellent reading program.They have good afterschool activities for the students.They offer A+ for students.

Waimea Elementary School 5

Posted September 22, 2004
My kids have been goin to waimea elementary for 3 years now and the love it the also are doing good.

Waimea Elementary School
671225 Mamalahoa Hwy, Kamuela, HI  96743
Last modified Waimea Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waimea Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top