Posted May 31, 2012
My kids absolutely love being at this school. The teachers are extremely passionate about teaching and know how to motivate their students to do their best. They promote growth in all aspects and care for their students. The faculty takes parental input seriously and react quickly to remedy any situation. They have a wonderful Hawaiian studies and performing arts teacher who creates very impressive holiday programs. I would recommend this school to any child and parent who wants to be involved in a super awesome community.

Posted May 30, 2012
Kapunahala is a great school, my kids learned more here then they did at their old school. The principal is so passionate about her students and is so sweet! We are happy we changed our kids to Kapunahala, not to mention it's a 5 min walk for them which is a good thing ;) My kids love it here, teachers are Awesome!!!

Posted February 21, 2011
Excellent school. Strong curriculum and great leadership. The principal has had a very positive impact. Parents are heavily involved and that shows in student performance. We live outside of the boundries but it's been worth it driving the extra distance. The class sizes are pretty big but in public schools nowadays, and particularly with such a good school, it's to be expected.

Posted August 10, 2009

Posted April 19, 2009

Posted October 20, 2008
I've always loved Kapuanahala. We've lived near the school for almost 24 years and the only change that has taken place is that they keep getting better, academically and all around. My younger and brothers and sisters attendted Kapuanahala and now my children are attending Kapuanala; and there are still some of the same teachers teaching there, which is amazing. I love the atmosphere and the dedication and emphasis that they put on education and out children. Your child is in really good hands if you choose Kapuanahala as their elementary.

Posted December 20, 2007

Kapunahala Elementary School 4

Posted March 27, 2007
We love Kapunahala. Most of the teachers are passionate about what they do. The science program is awesome. We appreciate the efforts of the science teahers.

Kapunahala Elementary School 4

Posted July 23, 2006
Kapunahala was an excellent place for our son to start school. He loved his teacher, classmates, and academically he went further than we had anticipated. Having just moved from the mainland, we were concerned that our son would have a good first experience with school. We couldn't have asked for a better all around experience. Kapunahala has a staffed support group for parent volunteers. I was a room mom and enjoyed working as a team with the other mothers. We had our own work room and group meetings to help us learn equipment and to be better volunteers. Teachers are able to focus on the children because of the amount of prep work the parents contribute. Kapunahala has a great track record in academic achivement and a strong tradition of excellent elementary education.

Kapunahala Elementary School
45828 Anoi Rd, Kaneohe, HI  96744
Last modified Kapunahala Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kapunahala Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top