PK-6 & Ungraded
Kaneohe, HI

Posted December 03, 2014
I am and an old student. Grade 11 now and I still love going to see the the staff. The kids still love going there. The staff all try hard to have kids understand and learn best thing their ability no matter what level the kid is at. Over all clean rooms and a good meal at lunch.

Posted January 25, 2014
After watching the ratings of this elementary school for the past two years, I am amazed where they are today. Couldn't be more pleased with the increased standards that seem to be in place. We can't underestimate the value of good leadership.

Posted January 23, 2014
This is a wonderful school! My daughter has learned so much and met so many great friends in the past 2 yrs. The campus is open and well kept and the teachers and staff are great.

Posted August 07, 2013
Both my children attend this school. It is located right at the foot of the Koolau mountains and is a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. The campus is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and the grounds staff do a wonderful job of keeping everything neat and tidy. The students are involved in helping tend the garden beds and keep the flowers and plants growing healthy. The school has a garden club and a healthy lifestyle program that encourages sustainable living and nutrition. The teachers and staff are always courteous and caring. The office staff and principal work hard to keep communication open between parents and their children. In the past two years, I have been very happy with this school.

Posted May 28, 2013
I love this school! There is a wonderful family feel. There are many wonderful teachers, the students are respectful and kind. many of the families give hours of volunteer time, and the new principal is fantastic. I'm so glad my kids get to come to this school.

Posted January 18, 2013
I am a newly hired member of the staff at this school and have been very impressed with what I have experienced at this school. The new principal is wonderful. She works tirelessly for the students, faculty, and staff. The teachers are excellent, with a good blend of experience and fresh perspective. The PTO board are hard-working, dedicated, and friendly. The office staff are friendly and knowledgeable. The support staff, including the custodians, EA's, and lunchroom workers care so much about the students and work incredibly hard. I would send my own children to this school!

Posted May 29, 2011
My daughter just finished her first year here, and she loved it! Great experience, great teacher!

Posted May 27, 2010
Just wanted to thank EA Kathrine Chung, for all her help with children in the class. Next years six graders should be so fortunate.

Ahuimanu Elementary School 1

Posted May 27, 2010
I agree, the teachers are what makes the school special. I cant say the same for the principal.

Posted October 28, 2009

Ahuimanu Elementary School
47470 Hui Aeko Place, Kaneohe, HI  96744
Last modified Ahuimanu Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ahuimanu Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top