Bad
Good

Governor Samuel Wilder King Intermediate School 2

Posted April 08, 2010
I am currently a seventh grade student at King Intermediate. I have been observing this school for about a year now, and I have come to the conclusion that the teachers are great regarding academic lessons. They don't necessarily know how to discipline the troublesome students. The curriculum of Hawaii public schools is typically below average, and so is King. The Principal and Staff try their best to encourage the students to strive for success and stay out of the drama, but the students don't care. Most of them think the world revolves around them and Hawaii. Many of the students show a significant amount of ignorance to cultures other than Asian/ Pacific Islander. I do believe there are decent Public Schools in Hawaii, but unfortunately, I can't count King as one of them. I recommend Private Schools.

Posted March 29, 2010
I am a student from king inter. And i get good grades and score very well on all my tests including H.S.A i did how ever participate in a fight but there are not many at this school the teachers care about your learning and help in alternate ways and to all you people who think this is a bad school you should understand what your talking about befire you say things

Posted March 14, 2010
i am a 7th grader at king and no matter how much fights there are. the fights make me reasure myself that i never want to fight. king is a great school! just give it a chance.. the teachers and staff are trying to do there best. you should try to help them stop fights and see how hard it is.. :) from student :)

Governor Samuel Wilder King Intermediate School 1

Posted March 02, 2010
Ok listen people. I am an 8th gade student attending king school. The education is great, the respect and control is terrible. Read more... Way too many fights, arguing, cool people vs other cool people. People ditching class almost everyday. Kings control over students is really down hill. I already heard that some people in the school are not virgins anymore, and other sexual problems. And not too long ago there was 4 fights in one day, people eho fight are idiots. The kids run to the fights omg stupid. Well thats all i got to say. Yeah... Latest news on king school peepl...

Posted March 06, 2009
this school is good. exept for a few rotton apples in the bunch, everything is good. our new principal is doing a good job as to keep our school respectful by NOT gettling into fights. there are almost no fights at all this school year. our test scores are not bad either. believe all the rumors you want about this school we are doing good. *to the message with one star, how can you critisize our school when you dont even know ho to spell??!!*

Governor Samuel Wilder King Intermediate School 4

Posted April 29, 2008
I was skeptical at first, but have been very happy with my daughter's education for the last 2 years. We found that teachers at King are very passionate about what they teach and care about their students' well-rounded education. There is great communication between faculty and parents. They've always responded to my emails within a day!

Posted April 04, 2008
Some people want to believe that king is a bad school for their children. But if your children are good you don't have to worry about fights. I can't lie and say that there is no fights because there are lots. But king has great programs like podcasting, cross country, track, volleyball, basketball, rugby, clubs, and their is lots of ways that you can get help for homework. There is things here to please everyone. King is a a great way to get your future planned out. I'm a student here at king. Band is a great way to meet new friends and learn a whole lot. Teachers here encourage us to strive and find ways to please us. New students come all the time and we always make them feel like they belong. Right now at King I have a 4.0 gpa and I'm proud to be a King Cobra!

Governor Samuel Wilder King Intermediate School 1

Posted March 27, 2008
This is a terrable school. They have a lot of fights and most of their test scores are very bad. I do not recommend this school to any parent that wants their student to suceed in life.

Posted October 09, 2006
I have only good things to say about King Intermediate. This school has a great academic program for the children. The staff is awesome and very helpful. My child is currently holding and A average and enjoying school. I am proud to say that I am a King Parent.

46155 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe, HI  96744
Last modified Governor Samuel Wilder King Intermediate School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.